Posts by Alienator

There is a saying in Greece: "A dead fish always starts to stink from the head". I did not know about that person trolling about "his" patent. That thread is full of his trolls that never went to toilet for a very long time.

AS EXPECTED, the other guy (with steam coming out of his ears when the Kemper is mentioned) just commented today on their forum:

"Liquid Profiling is a blatant infringement on my patent."

:D:D:D:D

Huh... Who, on which forum? Patent on what?

Yes, CK mentioned, that it is Kemper that has a patent on this new liquid thing.

1. Profile through RM. Handy but I don't make profiles often. I don't need this.
    2. Profile Marketplace in RM. I don't need this.
    3. Android Support. Even though I am an Android guy and this has been a long time coming and will be useful to many I don't need this.
    4. USB Audio. Another feature long overdue that will help many but I don't need this.
    5. Liquid Profiling (accurate tone stack with EQ and gain staging). On the surface this sounds like more of that "amp in the room" voodoo to me. The Kemper in its current form meets or exceeds all of my needs as a guitarist. The last big game changer was the Kemper Kone, Kemper Kabinet(s) and speaker imprints. A wonderful feature that... (wait for it) I had no use for.

Kemper profiler. You don't need this.

Also, does htis mean that a kemper is no longer just a profiler? Doesn't this mean it's also a modeling amp?

No, exactly NOT this. CK explained in the video that the Profiler will remain what it was with just that very small modelling part that alters and sculpts the profile itself and not a modeled sound.

This.

As I understand it, it will be no different (well, in a way) to the controlls in a fractal oder Line6 unit but simply applied to a profile and not a premodelled amp simulation like in modellers. It will make the profile adapt to the controls knobs through some magic calculating fairy dust process (this is the scientific term, you can copy and use it), like the appropriate real amp.

I've been waiting for so long to get rid of those large lists of profiles of only one single amp. I hope this will be my long requested one amp one profile solution.

that (and a lot more) is already possible for a long time. check out manual page 266:

DLY+REV Routing (in Rig Settings)

Yes, you can. What I meant is more like... a shimmer, a hall reverb and a delay (or different or more fx) - all three (or more) in different parallel paths - kind of thing. I'm not sure this works but to be honest I use the fm9 for these kind of complex applications and haven't tried the Kemper fx so much.

Here we go. This man is unbelievable. He doesn't talk much or throw glitter into people's eyes. But he accurately listens to what guitarists need and want. These new things have been requested long ago. One amp/rig with "all the profiles in it" has been my all time number one wish. Not even in my nerdiest dreams I would ever believe he even thought of this wild feature - not in this Profiler generation. If this would ever come true I would like to nominate CK gor the digital world's musical engineer of the century.

I have the suspicion that you want to keep this thread alive, artificially. This topic is a zombie, since it has been requested ten years ago and all the times after that.

If you really want to annoy the moderators stop talking about it here and you and everybody post a new feature request once a day with exactly this issue.