Posts by Slyman

My thoughts exactly! 👍

Thanks for sharing.

Rig Manager se compose de deux sections distinctes - My Profiler (tout ce qui se trouve sur le Kemper ) et Local Library (disque dur de to PC/Mac)

Simplement te créer un sous dossier dans" All Presets - Local Library et glisses-y tes IR's. Pour les auditionner, simplement glisser un cab sur l'icone CAB dans la chaine d'effets.

Pour ta deuxíeme question, tous les amplis que tu installes directement sur le Kemper se retrouvent dans "My Profiler"" sur Rig Manager.

Je te conseille toutefois de les sauvegarder également dans All Rigs - Local Library - en créant tes propres sous dossiers.

I've used different interfaces and DAW's these past few years and I've always noticed a loss in tonal clarity with these headphone outs compared to the Kemper's HP output. I am now using an RME Babyface Pro which is by far the best box I've owned and still notice a difference. Nothing major, but it's there. I guess circuits/converters always affect the sound to a certain extent....and some more than others.

That said, the headphone output of the Kemper is top notch. :thumbup:

Updating took a bit longer than usual, but everything went ok.

Only thing is that I'm now experiencing a lag when auditioning rigs with RM using the Left / Right arrows keys (Windows10).

Profiler takes about 2-3 seconds to react to the key stroke and change rigs.

Anyone else?

EDIT: After reinstalling following G-String's instructions above, all good now.:thumbup:

Running my non-powered KPA through a Headrush 112, using mostly TJ and MBritt profiles (clean to high gain) + Celestion IR's,

Sounds great with most profiles. I'll sometimes swap the cab with a Celestion IR or tweak the High and Low shift parameters in the cab section and

that usually gets me there pretty quickly.

Question: Why did you get a Headrush if you have a powerhead? As Clselby mentionned, a non-powered FRFR with the KPA amp would work best IMO.

The Celestion Creambacks IR's are my go to cabs for instant gratification....8)

But often, instead of reaching for an IR, I'll simply dial in/out Low and High shift in the cab section.

You can make some magic happen right there.

just lock your favorite Reverb and Delay to your bread and butter settings so now that you browse profiles you are comparing apples to apples.

The DEL + REV mix referred above is saved in Rig settings and affects your preferred Delay / Reverb presets even if they are locked.

You need to manually dial this setting back to 0% on every profile using it, then save/store in order to demo it with your "bread and butter" presets.