Posts by DavidAJack

Hi there, only had my Kemper a number of days and I am just getting round to working in performance mode with the remote.

The remote seems to be in full working order as it works perfectly with the example performances already loaded into the kemper.

I've been trying to create my own performance, favourite clean sound, favourite crunch and so on and for the sake of it I was trying to fill all 5 slots.

I can get slots 1-3 working, but I cannot get slot 4 or 5 to work on the pedal board. All slots seem to be enabled.

I know it'll be something simple I've missed, but I feel like I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions of what I might be doing wrong?

I've only got my Kemper yesterday so I haven't had too much time to test the profiles out.

The first profile I played for any considerable amount of time was GT solo 10 clean. Beautiful clean sound.

Going to go home and try out all the profiles mention on this thread tonight :)

I've been playing guitar for 15 years and haven't done much bass at all. Now I have a kemper I'm a little bit more interested in getting my bass on. At the moment I'll be playing through my headphones/daw but I might be keen on picking up a smallish bass cab to make some noise in the room at some point.

Since I know nothing about bass cabs I thought I should ask on here.

I already have a Zilla 2 X 12 fat boy fitted with neo creambacks for my guitar stuff.

Anyone have any recommendations of small bass cabs that would work well with the kemper?

Thanks.

I have ordered my kemper and I am due to receive it in the next few weeks. I am keen to hit the ground running and I already have rig manager and I am looking at the download section of the website.

Can I make the assumption that all, if not all the majority, of the updates, rigs, effects and stomps listed on the download section of the site are included in the latest OS release?

If not, which are included and which ones will I have to download and install myself?

Thanks in advanced,

David