Posts by raiellojr

Thanks for the profile. Great sound and I have been looking to pull the trigger on the system. The Metropolis metroplex is the reason for me, but enjoying the Kemper so much have gotten to it.

Richie

Kemper told me this:

5.4.1 update

Changelog

User Interface
    added: third instrument Acoustic beside Guitar and Bass
    changed: Volume Pedal Locations changed to Input, Pre Stack, Post Stack, Output

Now it makes sense why I had Stack and not Stomp/Effects

Okay, at the Kemper now and I am in a rig. I press the rig button once and it is the volume pedal settings. Directly under it states "location."If I turn the knob it changes location from:

Input
    pre stack
    post stack
    output
    off

I could not find in any of the manuals a definition of each. I am just trying to understand each location and their use.

Thank you for your help.

Hi All

I could not find info related to the rig modes defined once the rig button is held for 3secs or so. The choices i see are imput,, output, pedal type type1 pedal type type2 , pre stack post stack. Does anyone have the deffinations for theabove modes explained-not sure what they do

I also hear somehere else stating the above issues for pre and post in effect and pre and post stomp. Looking for option definations. Plesae help if possibleThanks richie

“Rock-on 1rig at a time”

I have read and youtubed that OH packs have a summary folder and/or quick start (preset selections) for ease of use. The Studio mix collection does not have any summary or quick start selections, so I will select as you mentioned. I am using a MAC so I wanted to check with KPA community. OH tech support was a windows guy and could not confirm if my folders were corrupted, etc...

Thanks for the reply.
    Richie

Has anyone used the OH studio mix collection with a MAC. The folder file structure is deep and does not appear to offer a quick profile with amp/spk/cab/mic for ease of enjoyment. I was hoping that I could move at least one complete profile, transfer with Cab Maker and load in KPA. My main issue with selecting each part would be doing it correct in Cab Maker so that once I use my stick drive in KPA it works! Either way, if anyone has got this down that would be great...I hear the OH IRs are great.

Richie

New to the Kemper and cannot figure out how to add a sub folder in local library. I am using a mac...if anyone knows how to do this please advise.

Thanks!