Posts by austriarock

Sorry guys.. I'm new at being in forums.. for those who can understand that.. I really do appreciate it.

You can see on my profile that I'm labeled a "beginner"..... There was no ill intention from my part and I pride myself of having good etiquette in everything I do. Lesson learned I guess..

You all have a good night.

Your response is an insult... you do not have to start by saying "If you are able to read".. if you had better things going on in your life you would not spend the time here to write such comment.

I've taken a snapshot of your response and I will report you if you insist in even massaging back.

Obviously I did read the manual and that did not yield results because I did the procedure indicated there but there is a bug in the system that although reports the process of blanking and adding factory presets was "successful" it actually does not do it.

The team now has contacted me and acknowledges this so your rudeness and lack of expertise is not needed.

Stay away.

Thank you sir.. I only posted here after doing that..., unfortunately the Kemper reports having successfully restored all factory presets after that operation.. but it does not... so when you re-boot and start.. the menu is still empty of any presets at all. I eventually just blanked the while thing and grabbed them from the "Factory Presets" from the Rig Manger by dragging them in.

Thanks for your kind response

austriarock - this should probably be it's own thread as opposed to highjacking a thread that's about something totally unrelated.

Also: Complete Factory Restore of Kemper?

There's no highjacking here man.... it's a simple mistake of someone who is new... keep nice and remember that not everyone is a pro at this. Obviously it wouldn't have been my choice to do this on purpose since it doesn't get me any help with the issue I had. Now I know how things work.. relax a bit.

This is rude to come here in the middle of another thread and disregard the post to start YOUR own thread in the middle of a conversation. Yes thats rude. So have manner s and start your own thread from scratch next time

Relax and mature a little.... This is a very insignificant thing.. and something that happens when someone like me who is new here does not know how this work. Learn to live among your less than perfect fellow humans.

Doesn't bother me a bit.
    I feel happy and secure in my purchase because I made a decision based on what I felt and heard when playing through my Kemper.

Besides.... I've seen people sound like crap or like heaven regardless of the platform or equipment.

*And for the so called "purists" remember:
    Old school rock n' rollers played with old school gadgets because that is what was available to them... You will never know what they would use now if they were alive.

Even for guitar pedal-style compressors... we are falling behind since the trend with them now is to have a blend control.
    I have a Wampler ego compressor that made me realize I would never wanna play without a blend control dial.
    Now Keeley copied Wampler and they have introduced a pedal with a Blend control as well.
    But now.... once again I am forced to do without this marvelous Blend control because I love my kemper.... and I just patiently await for them to adopt this Blend control for their compressor section.

*For those who haven't experienced the Blend control on a compressor pedal:
    I tune my compressor to have good sustain and a squeezed sound that is very 80s-like (because I play Hard rock)...
    Then I tune the "Blend Control" to about 40% wet.... that brings back the dynamics of my playing since the dry signal is passing through at a 60%.
    Long sustained notes and evenness along the neck.. without sacrificing dynamics.

For some reason the "MIX" control in the Kemper (at least audibly) does not feel the same :(

I agree,

I'm not holding my breath for anything.
    I turn on my Kemper everyday.... and I play...
    The current reverb is not holding me back... and a new improved reverb wouldn't make me a better player.

Just thought I would share in here what I heard.

If it comes.. it comes... :rolleyes:

I'm not Austrian :)

But I speak the Truth,
    At least about what the top representatives at NAMM said to me personally.

And I quote:

"Expect a surprise in a few weeks.. 1 month tops.....It should make YOU very happy"

... THIS after I expressed my dissatisfaction with the reverb.

So... as long as they weren't toying with my feelings..... we should be in for some goodies.

In any case... let's cross our fingers...

Cheers! :thumbup:

Is it just me or is everyone here missing the point that the "monitor out" is an non-powered connection in both the profiler without power amp and the 600Watt version?
    Seems to me that that is a connection that is meant to be used to go either to a mixer or to a powered monitor wedge or such.

Those this makes sense?