Posts by kookooaju

I have been trying to download the new factory presets to my Kemper with no luck. I looked on the updated manual and tried to perform this by using the System button. According to the WHATS NEW IN VERSION 7.0.......it states press system button of your system profiler and select FACTORY PRESETS in system settings. The complete set of updated presets will be now imported automatically.

There is no factory presets selection under system. Whats the other way to perform this. After they are downloaded to the kemper are these now placed in the effects? Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Keith

Look guys, sorry bad night. Frustrations with not being able to get the presets into the KPA. And my Kemper froze up tonight.

Hi, I upgraded profiler to newest version and rig manager as well. I see that there is a menu now that says kemper factory presets. I clicked on it and when the list showed up I right clicked on a preset and the preview cant be highlighted to try out any of the presets. Whats the trick to this.

Also. Local Library says 0 now. And all the profiles in my kemper are not showing up, instead its like all the presets are there now which I have no access to. Where did my dowloaded profiles go? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Keith

I opened up my rig manager today and it said to download beta version which I did. Now it says i need to upgrade my OS to a 7.0. I cant find a download for 7.0. OS system. I even tried downloading an older version of rig manager but it wont even show up. This is frustrating please advise me what to do.||

Hi is the cord plugged into the amp from the kemper when you are profiling getting info from the amp? Or is that for when you are

A B the amp when u play your guitar thru the kemper since its coming out the kemper into the amp. Is all the magic with those alien noises being picked up thru the mic going into the kemper? I guess I dont understand how this works.

Thanks

Keith

You pick a stomp effect, then go to the knob labled TYPE and toggle it and you will see transpose in the list. However im having problems with this as well. I know how to get there but when i drop to a -1 (which i assume is Eb) the whole guitar sounds out of tune. What am I doing wrong.

i have the same problem except it will replace an amp in my browser. When i go to rename it the name of an existing profile shows up and i have to delete each section of the profile. But what I noticed it really doesnt delete it, it shows as a double profile. Then i can go in and delete the name and add the new name. I wish it would just have a blank slot when you give your profile a name rather than an existing profile. Am I doing something wrong or is that just the way it is?

Do you have to use phantom power between a studio mic and the Kemper, or does it have a built in mic pre. And if u do need phantom power, can u just plug a Shure SM57 directly in the back of the Kemper?
    Thanks
    Keith

• Just wanted to say hello to the family. I bought a Kemper rack a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is WOW! This thing sounds and feels like a real amp, and I'm picky about tone. I never was a fan of the pods or any type of amp simulator because they always sounded brittle and harsh. So when I heard about the Kemper I was skeptical. Well not anymore, the Kemper sounds realistic and I'm not sure I could tell the difference between a good profile and a real amp if I was blindfold.