Posts by Jc scavenger

hi guys

I m trying to hook up cabs with my Kemper. I m usually playing live with my Kemper through the main output to FOH and from the speaker output into my Mesa 2x12 . When the venue is medium or large, no problems as i can hear myself very well between the monitors and my cab . Problems arise when I play in a smaller venue or or a pub for example. I still connect to FOH but it cannot carry the sound enough because of the volume limitation so I pretty much rely on a combination of my cab and a bit of FOH to get a fairly balanced sound. But there s no monitor and i cannot hear myself comfortably. I d like to use my other cab (4x12 Marshall 1960a vintage) but I clearly prefer the sound of my Mesa so I thought about hooking up my two cabs and see it gives me the oomph I need on stage while retaining my tone. There are no parallel outs on either cabs so I really don t know how to do that safely . any advice ?

just got my kemper a couple of days ago and love this thing. although it seems I experienced difficulties programming/editing performances
    everything is connected properly with the latest firmware/software versions.
    I create a performance in the rig manager and i assign rigs A to slot 1 , B to slot 2 and C to slot 3 for example. so far so good.
    first the first slot seems to have a default rig 'crunch' on there and I cannot seem to get rid of it. for example If paste rig A in slot 1 , it s gonna show and play rig A but I move A in slot 4 or else , crunch comes back by default in slot 1. and problems start there, now whatever i do, KPA and remote do not only show the same rigs in the slots but they also play a different rig than the one displayed.
    makes no sense to me
    I cannot do anything else than delete the performance to start again but it means i cannot move the slots within rig manager without completely messing up my performance.

is there something I m missing , or doing wrong ?