Would love to see these in a future update:
- Buttons or menu options to lock Stomps, Stack, and Effects in groups (like on the front of the Profiler)
- Ability to save presets for those same groups, instead of only single slots
- Button for Clear Lock (unlock all), Lock all but Cab, and Lock all but Amp - inspired by ToastMe
- Onscreen tuner
- Ability to click or double-click to type in a value on any parameter, rather than having to turn a dial
- “Fine” control (Command-click on Mac in most audio apps)
- Option-click to return to default, rather than a pop-up menu
I've also noticed mouse inaccuracies when I use my Wacom tablet, which works fine for every other program I own. When I click to turn a knob, it wants to jump all the way up or dwn, depending on which direction I turned it. Has anyone else experienced this? If I use my Magic Trackpad, that doesn't happen.
Beyond these ideas, having a more plugin-like GUI would be awesome. Especially on things like EQ - having something called a Graphic Equalizer that appears as knobs is just...weird! A Studio Equalizer that shows the resulting EQ curve would be nice. For other effects, GUIs that look more like the hardware that's being emulated would be cool, but not really crucial.