Posts by Jake5150

A trick that got me (sorry if it has been mentioned) is if your using a CAB make sure the cab sim is turned OFF, if you are using MONITORS, make sure the cab sim is turned ON. I hope this helps.

Welcome Man, From Adelaide Australia!

I totally agree with the whole point of lugging things around man, Once I stopped lugging around 4x12 cabinets and full valve heads plus pedals, I felt the biggest weight off of my shoulders (literally).

Best decision I have EVER made!!!

Enjoy!

Hi Guys,

I am from Gawler, South Australia.

I got involved with the Kemper because I found myself owning Marshall amps, Fender Amps and 5150s (Peavey and EVH) but I would always have to sell one to buy the next amp eg sell a high gain amp to get a bluesy type amp as I can only afford to keep one at a time (Married, father of 3.) and I have not looked back. It is incredible, I have the unpowered toaster, then I ordered a Ritter power amp from Ritter in germany (called the Camplifier) specifically made for the back of the toaster version of the kemper) and a remote. I can not get enough. I love all of the effects, I used it in 1,000 capacity venues, 500 cap venues, the works and It has handled it incredibly well and I continually get complemented on my amp sound which is juts the icing on the cake.

I am a massive advocate for the brand now and strongly recommend all my friends to get them too if they can get the money together. They way I did it for anyone who cares is I had a bunch of pedals, (tc hall of fame, tc flashback delay, a few of the lesser price tag tc electronic pedals, a ibanez tubescreamer and a mooer reverb pedal.) Then I sold my current amp which at the time was a Marshall JCM 900, and I sold a Marshall 1960s A cabinet at the time and downsized to a 2x12. I laybyd the kemper with my first sold pedal and then every time I sold something, I paid a bit more off of my lay by (I think most of you guys would call it lay away.) and then eventually I got it!)

It seemed out of reach for me at the time but i strongly suggest people doing it. You'd be suprised how much you can get for your old pedals lying around and I love the stomps in the Kemper so its a win win.

I currently use a mesa 2x12 cabinet, A fender professional telecaster in black with a rosewood board and a Fender Stevie Ray Vaughan stratocaster.