Posts by Jagg76

Hey all,

The title pretty much explains it. Running my send to the input of the pedal and return to the output. No signal is passing through all of a sudden. Are there any settings in the output section that could affect it? I had been experimenting with some settings for recording and might've done something there. That's around the time it stopped working for me. I am currently running the latest OS version.

Thanks in advance.

Bonjour jagg Encore merci pour toutes ces informations j'ai fait des demandes d'informations a kemper mais j'ai eu aucun retour ??

Donc heureusement qu'il y a encore de l'entraide maintenant maintenant il me reste à choisir une bonne enceinte amplifiée et me mettre a pouvoir utiliser mon kemper autrement qu'au casque..

Que pense tu de la Yamaha dxr où dbr 10?

Sinon en as tu d'autres a me conseiller ?

Je n'utilise pas d'enceintes car j'utilise des écouteurs intra-auriculaires pour live et des moniteurs de studio à la maison. Désolé.

Bonjour Laurent,

Tu peux brancher comme suivant:

Enceinte -> 'MONITOR OUT'

Interface audio -> 'MAIN OUT' On peut utiliser mono ou stereo selon la préférence.

Pour ce qui est des pédales, les effets modulation irait par soit 'LOOP MONO' ou 'LOOP STEREO'. Ceux-ci peuvent être insérés comme effet dans n'importe quel bloc dans la section des effets (soit avant l'ampli ou après). Pour le branchement, le input de la pédale irait à 'DIRECT OUTPUT/SEND' et le output de la pédale à 'RETURN INPUT'.

Pour les effets de distortion, tu peux utiliser 'LOOP DISTORTION'. Le branchement serait le même.

IEMs won't be an issue. The soundman uses Presonus so we can use the QMix app for our own mixes.

Hey all,

I've been gigging the same venue with the Kemper for the past 3 years and love it. I usually run directly to the mixer since it's literally right next to me.

I have an upcoming festival where I'll more than likely need to run through a DI on stage. Anything I should be considering when doing this? Any potential issues or danger of damaging anything? I have the unpowered toaster with IEMS, so no cabs.

Thanks,

-Jagg.

For me, consistancy means: I don't have to reposition mics every night. The knobs are always at the same position and I just have to make minor corrections (if any). I don't have to worry about a lot of maintaining and it's so much lighter.

It's a great starting point and very close to "turn on and just play". The rest can be done at the mixer, for example.

^^^ THIS ^^^

Greetings all,

I've been in the market for a light FRFR cab for my unpowered toaster. Just wondering if anyone has tried the GR Bass AT G112A (see link below)?

https://www.grguitar.com/portfolio/at-g112a/

From videos I've heard it seems to sound pretty good. It's about $1,500.00 where I live and I'll have to order it in as it's not stocked. The kicker is that it only weighs 13 lbs which my back would certainly be thankful for.

-Jagg.

You could try the soft shaper instead of the pure boost. It's a soft clipping effect - just volume and gain. That could possibly work for you.