Posts by Zachrilege

My Kemper is always loud. I never play quietly. I have 3 different guitars, ones got an emg 81, one a nazgul, and another fusion edge. My el34 5153 profile sounds good with all my guitars. With most other profiles I've tried, switching guitars does give a little variance in the tone, but not enough to make it come alive. The only thing I can think of is that the profiles I've bought are specifically meant for recording. Meant to be double tracked and eqd. So that leads to my next question. Where can I get some profiles specifically for just jamming?

Hey, I bought a Kemper without much intention of using it to record. I mainly just wanted to use it as a bedroom amp, and have a whole bunch of different amps at my disposal. So far after almost a year, I've only found one profile that I really like, I've bought 3 different tone packs, and I just csnt get any of them to sound good except for the one. Idk what I'm doing wrong.

I got a evh 5153 el34 profile and right from the get go it was so good.

I'm not sure why it sounds so different than all the other profiles, it feels like a real amp, when I play a hard palm mute I can really feel it.

But when I use a dual Rec profile that I bought it just feels stale and dry. Im not sure what the difference is.

hey ive been looking around trying to find my perfect idea of death metal tone. I recently saw cannibal corpse live and they are using triple rectifiers with emg pickups and a maxon st9 pro plus OD pedal. it was the most crushing and insane tone ive ever heard in my life. and i HAVE to get a profile that sounds like that. if anyone has a triple rec and a st9pro plus, and can try to get that tone, and profile it. i will be forever grateful. im just trying to find a tone to jam with in my room, im not trying to use this tone to record. I want this to feel like the real thing in the room. I'm running my Kemper through jbl monitors.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ola englund posted a video of the gear he used for a CC cover and showed the exact settings for the st9. the tone he replicated in the video is exactly what im looking for.

hey ive been looking around trying to find my perfect idea of death metal tone. I recently saw cannibal corpse live and they are using triple rectifiers with emg pickups and a maxon ts9 pro plus OD pedal. it was the must crushing and insane tone ive ever heard in my life. and i HAVE to get a profile that sounds like that. if anyone has a triple rec and a ts9pro plus, and can try to get that tone, and profile it. i will be forever grateful. im just trying to find a tone to jam with in my room, im not trying to use this tone to record.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Ola englund posted a video of the gear he used for a CC cover and showed the exact settings for the ts9. the tone he replicated in the video is exactly what im looking for.