Posts by tijlcarrein

I'm not referring to data stored on the PC. What I mean is that on my Kemper I can push the stomps button and then save or load a "stomps preset" that covers all four stomps at once.

Hi,

Yes you are right. As for now, the retrieval and the saving of the ABCD-slot section (“Stomps-preset”) is not available yet in ToastMe due to a midi / sysex related bug in the Kemper itself. You should be able to retrieve all existing X MOD DELAY REVERB-Section presets with ToastMe by right clicking just left of the virtual x button (Check out my video on ToastME 1.39). Hopefully, with the upcoming release of KPA OS, this bug gets sorted so Damian can program the retrieval of Stomps-presets as well... Fingers crossed.

Kind Regards,

Tijl

I was also on the verge of buying the remote but got a great deal on the Gordius Big Little Giant (LGx).

The Little Giant series boasts FULL bi-directional Kemper integration, a myriad of switches and the ability to define what every switch does. The Gordius can be programmed to do exactly what you want using conditional statements, firing up macro’s, PC, CC, Notes, SYSEX, triggering multiple MIDI commands on multiple channels, full control on led activity (blinking, brightness, dimmed states).... the list goes on.

There are ready made KPA setups so you can conrol the Kemper just like you would with the remote with tap tempo feedback, dynamic and automatic rig names, fx names retrieval from the Kemper, tuner integration, morph states.

All can be programmed on the unit by using the included Control Center for pc or mac makes programming the unit to suit your every wish a breeze.

And..... you never know..... when deciding to switch to a new magic box of tricks....you never know.... the Kemper Remote is kinda useless whereas the Gordius is best friends with all midi capable devices ?. Check it out: www. gordius.be.

Although I didn’t buy the unit new, the support is second to none! Thank you Xavier.

Full video coming up!

Hi everyone,

I've made a new video on the lastest Toast ME version.
    It gives a complete overview of v1.39 to get everyone up to speed.

Enjoy!

Toast ME v1.39 Tutorial

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Toast ME ver. 1.39 is out.

WINDOWS : https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsppalxgdir61ug/ToastME_1_39.zip?dl=1
    MacOSX : https://www.dropbox.com/s/es343psozun2s8q/ToastME_1_39.dmg?dl=1

New features:

• Right-Click Menu with preset handling for:

• Individual Effects/Stomp presets
      • Amps
      • Cabs
      • Stomps Section Presets (for now not working... KPA bug?)
      • Stack Presets
      • Effects Section Presets
      • Users Scales Presets
      • Input and Output Presets
      • User Scales moved to top tabs
    • Midi Setup:

• added midi button
      • added midi setup pane
    • Ctrl+K (Windows) or Command +K (MacOS) to bring up keyboard preference:

• assign Keyboard shortcut to zoom in/out
      • zoom saved on exit

Bug Fixes:

• Zoom setting is now saved

Thank You Damian!
    Kind Regards,Tijl

Quod erat demonstrandum...
    Keep your cool my friend... and get us that CE-2 setting whilst you're at it

Yeah sorry,
    I've just spent three days in the studio but didn't have any time to look at the kemper.
    I'm sure there's someone else here with a CE-2 that can get an approximation for you quicker than it's going to come from me.
    I'm doing an album for a client that is going to keep me busy for at least another month or two.

3 full days in the studio and no time for a quick glance for that ce-2 setting... Yeah... Right... Sorry my friend, guess you weren't totally honest with us... No harm done but just say so...

Kind Regards.

Toast ME ver. 1.38.1 is out.

This version contains mostly bug fixes. Please remember to make a backup before you use the software just in case...

IMPORTANT! : After setting MIDI IN/OUT - make sure that you set midi channel on your Kemper and the the Toast ME software to channel 1- please quit and restart the editor.

WINDOWS : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys1j…p/ToastME_1_38_1.zip?dl=1
    Mac OS X : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ng31…c/ToastME_1_38_1.dmg?dl=1

New features:

• Added: Cab name in browser mode.

Bug Fixes:

• Bug with FX LOOP mute
    • Pure Cab not working
    • MIDI thru enabled on init,
    • Some minor fixes.

Thank You Damian!

Kind Regards,
    Tijl

I can just find a folder called 'ctrlr' related to Toast and nothing change when I run as administrator

Hi,

I guess you are downloading only the CTRL software. In the %APPDATA%-foler, there has to be a "ToastME_1_38"-folder, if not, you are doing something wrong or you ar e not allowed to install the software on the system drive (which is paramount).

Try this link to download the software again:
    https://drive.google.com/open?…SD4516SHigRKcX5q5hvRpquhr

Use the 'ToastME_1_38_x86.exe' if on a non-64 bit machine, else, use the 'ToastME_1_38.exe'.
    Good luck!

Toast ME "Springy" version v1.38 is out!
    New "Springy" version for KAOS Beta 5.6.2.13481 Spring Reverb Preview FW. There are scripts to clean ToastME old settings. Please run it before first run or in case of any issues.

• Fixed unknown FX types
    • Added Spring Reverb (see image "1.38.png" in OP)
    • Fixed Save FX Name label
    • Lock States are fixed now (input lock will not be reset)
    • Added some scripts to clear old settings prior to install

Issues:

• Decay Time value inaccuracy
    • You have to switch the FX slot from A to another after startup, otherwise changes are impossible
    • Zoom and window size is not saved
    • Command + minus may not work on Mac OS(X)

See original post for downloads.

Kind regards,
    Tijl