Posts by stevomusicman

Version 2 now available for the FriedBrownie 100 pack.
    -33 New profiles updated to the existing 20 from version 1

I've linked a quick run through of the new profiles below. Be sure to check these out!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

http://sglprofiles.bigcartel.com

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's the one I mentioned before to give you a rough idea of the brown eye.

I'm working on getting a few of them up soon. I did post one in the free section recently of the brown eye but it's just the raw amp without eq or anything and then re amped through an old track of mine. I have to get some more clips together for sure. All of the profiles in the packs are without eq. I may update them with fx/eq to fit better in a mix. Check out the two profiles I just posted in this thread. If you turn off all the fx and eq they are 2 profiles directly from the pack.

Here are two freebies. I don't eq or really add fx to anything in the profile packs. I leave that to you guys because everyone taste is a little different. These 2 profiles are taken directly from the packs and have had fx and eq added to them to make them more plug and play. I may include these types of patches in an update if everyone likes them. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

-Steve

Here is another quick run through of the BE.
    The first track has isolated guitars panned left/right with no processing at all. These were re amped through the Kemper back into Logic using one of the BE100 profiles in our FriedBrownie pack.
    The second track includes drums and lead guitar but no bass. No processing on the guitars. The lead has a bit of reverb. Hope you like it.

sglprofiles.bigcartel.com

Here is another quick run through of the BE.
    The first track has isolated guitars panned left/right with no processing at all. These were re amped through the Kemper back into Logic using one of the BE100 profiles in our FriedBrownie pack.
    The second track includes drums and lead guitar but no bass. No processing on the guitars. The lead has a bit of reverb. Hope you like it

Profile pack of a 40 watt modern classic. This pack contains 29 Studio Profiles and 3 Direct Profiles. Seeking to recreate the sound of a Friedman Dirty Shirley. This profile pack was profiled through a combination of V30 and greenback speakers, as well as GT75's. The microphones that were used were a 57 and an M160. There are also a few profiles that are using a boost baked in. This is truly an amazing amplifier. There is so much variation in the gain that it can be used for many different styles. It really does excel though at the acdcish classic rock tone but can get very dirty and clean up as well. We hope you enjoy this pack!!

There is also a combo package which includes this and our Friedman Brown Eye (FriedBrownie) package as well at a 25% discount. :thumbup:

Hey Everyone,

Here are some sound clips of the upcoming Dirty Shirley Pack. Just a quick little preview of a couple tones. Should be available in the next few days. Be sure to check out the Brown Eye pack that is currently available.

Have a great day :thumbup:

-Steve

Here are some quick clips of the BEpack. Please excuse the sloppy playing :P

Here are some quick clips of the BE pack. Excuse the sloppy playing :P