Posts by theharvest

I got here because I was Googling "Kemper Profiler metronome." It would be a super-helpful feature for folks who don't have easy access to a computer near their Kemper, and/or don't want to have to hook something else up just to practice.

+1. Would love to have this feature.

Line 6 does not make pro audio gear. They make cheap consumer gear with components that are prone to failure. "Runaway success" is like saying the speaker on your iPhone is a runaway success for speakers creating rich and authentic music playback. Let's not worry about what Line6 is doing, they will continue making garbage on a cyclical basis that will eventually end up in a landfill.

Everybody else is trying to play catchup, Fractal included. We don't want a Kemper that is scraping ideas from the bottom of the barrel.If Kemper and UA teamed up to make a product, I think we would see some real innovation. I don't think we need a second Kemper, but maybe there's room for a second product which serves an entirely different purpose.

1. Line 6 has their next platform out and appears to be a runaway success.
    2. Fractal has their next move in place.
    3. Software such as S-Gear, Mercuriall Spark etc. has never been better.

I use an Empress Multidrive for exactly this purpose. OD selected, gain on the lowest possible setting, volume at max. Adds balls to a clean sound and is even a helper with the rhythm rock sounds. You don't necessarily notice it until you switch it out and then you miss it.