Posts by dutch99

I used to Roland picks up with a GR for a while. Just for fun and recording some stuff. Tracked fairly well. Still was more of a novelty. When I want synths triggered by guitar I started using the MIDI Guitar 2 plug-in which allows polyphonic tracking and does a pretty decent job as well. Cheap too.

The '1972 Mars Golub Crch' covers a lot of ground for me live. :)

A lot of good info in this thread. Thanks for everybody’s input it is giving me a lot of cool patches to play with. Don, I don’t see this in the kemper factory presets or the rig exchange. I see a 1971 with the same name transposed down by -5. Could you point me to the patch you’re talking about?

I also use theShure 215SE model. My lead singer is an audiologist and made me custom molds. Not happy with the harshness. During rehearsal I use a set of over the ear Sony MDR 75 and I really like its sound as it’s a fairly flat sound. Many studio engineers use them for their so-called neutrality. Could anybody recommend a set of higher End IEMs that sounds a lot like the Sony MDR75s?

OK so I want to have a more me control through the monitor out stereo at a gig and just want to check to make sure I’m thinking about this correctly. Off the front of the house desk I am wanting to run a stereo signal back to my Kemper going in the return input and alternative input. Then from the direct output and monitor output I will run into my stereo IEM wireless transmitter . Then if I unlink the master volume from the main out I will be able to use the master volume as my more me control hearing both the stereo mix coming from the front of the house (which already includes me ) and an additional boost in my personal guitar that I control via the master volume . Sound correct? Does this cause any phasing issues?

I’ve never had this happen in the 4 years I’ve had my powered toaster and remote. It sounds like it is hardware related to a faulty footswitch rather than a software issue.

i’m referring to using the buttons on the front of my non-powered toaster. Hit the up or down button and it is very likely to just skip over one program to the next.

I know this has been an ongoing problem with the Kemper. It seems like they had it fixed for a while but I’m getting this problem again. I’m updated rig manager and profiler to the latest software as of this date. When I’m in performance mode and click the up or down buttons it often will skip one number to the performance before or after the next one. Seems like it was better a few updates ago but the problem has been slowly creeping back and it’s really bad again. It’s so bad that I’ve gone and bought a midi commander so I can do my performance changes with it during shows because I can’t trust the Kemper. just seeing if you guys are still seeing this seemingly ongoing problem.

I suddenly started getting no sound coming through the main outs. The guitar input and output sensors are lighting up like normal and if I plug headphones in I can hear it through those just fine. This started after I plugged the set of headphones in and jammed for a while and then when I unplugged there was no sound coming through the main outs. Of course I rebooted just to see if that would fix it but no working. Tried both the TRS and quarter inch outputs same deal. Where should I go from here?

I did some moving around of slots in my performances a few weeks ago. I noticed today that I am missing several rigs that used to be there before I did those moves. I had backed it up before I did this. My question is there a way to load the back up in rig manager and only extract those couple of rigs that I am missing. I don’t want to go to the time of backing up my current set up , then reloading the old set up and copying the three rigs I need out of it, then reloading my current set up again if there’s anyway I can get inside an old back up and extract a few rigs instead.

I’ve got my mission expression volume pedal connected to my toaster and several years ago I set up the volume pedal to have a default volume of the rig at heel and a 3DB boost at toe and locked this across all rigs. Now I want to increase the boost at toe but I can’t find out where I set that parameter before. I looked in the manual and it said it was under Rig settings but I don’t see anything about the volume pedal under Rig settings only the volume knob setting. In system settings I don’t see anything about setting the volume to a certain sweep range. I did a quick search and the formum and could not find a thread for this either so I am posting this here. Thanks for any help

Is there any pedal out there that is significantly better than the Kemper for this type of digital capo trickery? There are a couple of songs I sing live that I need to capo up 2 to 3 half steps but I’m also doing a lot of string bending,whammy bar and horizontal lead playing (Hendrix songs) so I don’t like to capo for obvious reasons with this type of playing. The kpa transpose function works pretty well and the latency doesn’t throw me off much but if I could find a pedal that had a significantly better outcome I wouldn’t mind dropping 300 bucks or so on it.

from my previous post, under the rigs settings page for volume pedal (which I assume is the pedal links page as I see no page titled pedal links), there is no option for soft button 3. Soft button 4 has the wah>volume and #1 has the lock volume option. blank under buttons 2 and 3. Pedal is set to wah type in system settings.