Posts by Meomy Itzme

I'm no Kemper expert. In fact i'm still saving to get mine, however from what i've been told on the forum you're probably going to have to a little programming ( PC and CC messages) with other controllers. The Kemper controller is dead easy to use. Check out 4:25 on this link to see how easy it is with the Kemper controller:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've been reading the replies and have found them to be SUPER helpful! The community on this forum seems to be top notch. Right now i'm sold on purchasing a used KPA head and have been surfing a couple sites to find a great deal, or estimate what an average price for a used KPA is. What would you consider to be a fair price for a used un-powered KPA? Also, i've got a Morningstar MC6 Midi controller that i dig, but do you think it's worth selling it to fund the Kemper footswitch?

Thanks again for all of your help!

Hey All,

I'm currently saving up a little cash for a KPA. What do you think about buying on the "used" market? I've seen some pretty good deals, but with a purchase of this size (around $2K for a Toaster and Remote) i'm a little hesitant, thinking that i may get a dud/unreliable unit and then be stuck.

• Did any of you buy used?
    • What should i look out for?
    • Does Kemper stand behind used units under warranty?
    • Should i just wait and buy new?
    • Do any of you have any "horror stories" with used KPAs?

Thanks for your insights!
    -Meomy