Posts by balazs

Warning: '80s pop

Jane Child is a very talented composer, her first album (1989) was fully written, produced, performed on the synthesizer (except guitar) by Child herself. Drums were programmed. "Due to her musical style and her emphasis on control over her music, she was at the time labelled by the press as 'the female Prince' ". Unfortunately after two albums she left the pop business.

Who else would write a song about a Citroen DS? :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Savatage... one of the most underrated US power metal band out there.

While many of us like their later work a bit more - roughly from the '89 Gutter Ballet album -, I prefer their early recordings. Real authentic raw US power metal. Of course I also love albums like Edge of Thorns (1993) and Handful of Rain (1994) but when I hear songs like the 'Holocaust', 'Hall of the Mountain King', 'Power of the Night', 'Warriors' to this day I am getting goosebumps. Criss was a genius... and Jon's singing style, tone, and power of his voice are simply incredible.

What does "very close" mean????:|:|:|:|

IMO anything. It's all relative. It doesn't matter anymore (this update thing) because it can be 2 weeks or 2 months, I mean dec 31 is also "very close" .

Don't worry, buy a couple of profiles when it comes to Black Friday.

we are running test. i cannot predict the future, so i cannot know what we will find next. I thought the word "release candidate" give you a good indication of what state the product is in. when i'd read this, I'd think "that's good news". but if you want to know if it's 2 weeks or 4 weeks - the answer is simple: i could only guess and that does't help anybody.

With all due respect, but if the Editor is really in the phase of what you wrote, I can hardly imagine it will take another 4 weeks to release.

But thanks for the info.