Posts by balazs

As much as I love Glenn (since I was a kid hearing my brother's Deep Purple album) as much I can't stand him "alone"..for me he will always be "the other higher pitched soul voice/counterpart" of David's deep soul voice on these legend three Purple albums..

Male singers like him need "a deeper counterpart".Ofcourse always in my very personal opinion.But I can't stand such high pitched male voices.One reason I could never really dig Rush or Pawlov's dog.

Of course, I respect your opinion and it is obviously a matter of taste. However your explanation ("higher pitched soul voice/counterpart") is a bit surprising to me. There are probably other opinions like yours but I'm reading this for the first time.

I listen to a lot of music, 95% of which is guitar based. There are a lot of good singers in rock / metal - many can't be compared to each other because they have different strengths - but for me Glenn stands out. Because his voice is amazingly intense, a living-breathing thing. Strong and thick, but also incredibly soft, sensitive and expressive at the same time. His voice is quite unique and the way he handles it is outstanding.

And the fact that he can do it even in his age is unbelievable. Plus he has a ton of records during his career so there will always be something to listen to. :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorry, it's not for you but I must have to show:

Glenn is the best and deserves all the credit.

some posts here are just frustration converted to meaningless jokes.. but do not aggregate on nothing..

unfortunately this kind of post just blurs what can be useful for discussion here..

In my case, the exact opposite is true, and I think that is the case with most of us. We let go of this thing. We have received information that the editor will be ready soon. From here, this thread is nothing more than a daily routine for me to see if anyone has written something funny or pathetic, that's all. By the way, there was recently a useful conversation about plugins. But you know, it's just an opinion. :saint:

One interesting note at the Neural DSP booth at last years NAMM, they had the Nameless Suite and the Fortin Meshuggah amp it was modeled after, and they would switch back and forth while you were wearing headphones. Honestly, I heard no difference. I hear more subtle differences when going back and forth between the Kemper and its source in videos and comparisons. Still impressive, but the Neural test was a dead ringer. VST's have come a looong way.

I must say that the Nameless was a kind of disappointment for me, but then comes the NTS then the Nolly and the Parallax (for the bass) and these were a whoa-experience to me. The progress the guitar plugins have achieved over the last 5-6 years is fantastic.

Currently, you have to convert third-party IRs using Cab Simulator, drag to a USB drive, load into the Kemper through a series of button commands, scroll through several hundred IRs (in my case) to get to the ones you just imported, then perform about 5 seconds worth of additional button presses (hold "Cab," scroll, audition, play, repeat) just to find out you didn't like any of the ones you just demo'd. Then you have to manually delete these one by one, or do something crazy like modify a Kemper backup file, just to get back to where you were before auditioning.

Yeah, it's a nightmare...

Speaking of solos from Dime, do you know the brothers' record with David Allan Coe?

I did nothing but quote the last post (in this thread) of G String

Nobody wrote that there was an October deadline. That was a logical conclusion and that's why I put it in quotation marks.

(so until the next info comes, I hope the "October deadline" stays...)