Posts by balazs

A really fine song from Marty with vocal and a great solo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The guitarist guy is flawless in every way; technique, melodies, feeling. I also like the sound and mixing of the song, each instrument plays a nice role. Yes, the song is a genre cliché, nothing new under the sun but at the same time I can appreciate if something is simply good8).

Oh, and the Telly shape is my eternal love.

I heard the band with David for the first time, but "my era" was the Hagar-era, so now I'm bringing this song to remember Eddie.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A great and forgotten band from the past. The man organized this band is Paul Sabu, a talented songwriter, guitarist and producer who contributed a shitload of production in 80s and 90s.

External Content www.dailymotion.com

Another Sabu-song (Do you remember the Barbarian Brothers? This song made for their Twin Sitters movie. David Paul passed away in 2020)

As producer:

As writer

I know Jon was in better shape too and Savatage unfortunately only exists in our memories, but man, I’ll still be goosebumps from this performance, Jon is the real and only Mountain King!