Posts by karimk

Hi everyone. I'm having trouble panning my recordings from the Kemper. If I pan all the way left or right, it doesn't make a difference. It's stereo.

Settings:

DAW: Logic Pro

Kemper connected through SPDIF to an Apollo X6 and the SPDIF output setting on the Kemper as Git / Mono Master.

It doesn't matter if I record just the left or right SPDIF input, the result is that it doesn't pan.

I have tried getting a random drum sample, putting it in a new audio track and that pans fine. So it's not a global Logic thing.

Any thoughts? Maybe an FX in the Kemper rig?

Hello, I´m sorry if this has been solved, but I haven´t found a clear answer.

I want to connect my Kemper rack to my Apollo X6 via SPDIF in a way that I can record in 88,2 or 96khz, but also take advantage of recording a DI and a master mono signal at the same time.

What is a good SPDIF cable that can I buy to make this connection?

Thank you very much for the answers, but I still can’t get it to work.

I plugged a speaker cable from the Kemper’s monitor out into the Mesa’s Fx Loop return. I disabled the Kemper’s power amp and I turned the Mesa on. AlI get is loud hum and even when I turn the Mesa off, I get an additional “scream”, like I did a bend on my guitar

Hi everybody.

I’m confused as to how to properly connect my powered kemper to a guitar cabinet. I’ve seen instructions to connect it from the Kemper’s speaker out or the Monitor out to the fx send...

My case is a little specific, because I would like to use the speakers from my Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Combo. I have attached a picture from the back of my amp. Should I connect the Kemper to the fx part or this speaker input?

Should it be from the speaker out or monitor out of the Kemper?

Can the cable be the small one I use to connect pedals?