Posts by BasdenChris

Initialisation of the content of a slot is inconsistent as if there was some kind of race-condition in the code. This is by far the worst problem. I simply do not always get the sound I expect when selecting a slot/patch. According to the display and LEDs everything seem ok, but the sound is off. The problem seem to be in the amp-section. This is most evident when i switch to an acoustic instrument played through patches with no amp/cab, with only EQ from that section. In this case there is sometimes heavy distortion after selecting that slot/patch. This happens when switching to this particular slot from one in a different performance. Switching to the neighbour slot in the same performance and back fixes the issue. A backup followed by reset and restore doesn't change anything. Switching off the amp-stack completely which in this case only takes away the EQ also removes the distortion,

To sort of piggy-back on what you're talking about here, I have had issues creating performances wherein I'll load a profile (using the Rig Manager) into one of the slots within a performance, then move the whole newly-edited performance from my local library to my KPA, only to find that the cabinet is turned off. This is highly frustrating when I'm trying to build setlists, as it's prohibitively cumbersome to try to build performances from scratch within the Kemper UI itself. Even when I am just making changes from the Kemper itself without Rig Manager, I find the cabinet portion of the stack occasionally likes to disengage willy nilly when I'm doing a lot of switching between performances and between profiles within them.