Posts by GuyJames

Your 2017 WL 594 Satin RW looks eerily similar to my early 2020 WL 594 Satin RW singlecut!

this should be reported for how sexy it is wow! I can’t play guitars that flashy, I’d be to sad for dinging it

I would love to check out a Silver Sky one of these days. A Strat is another guitar I've always struggled to get along with. I'm thinking the PRS take on it might work for me.

Also meant to say how insane the tops are on some of those.... Absolutely stunning.

I play Suhr guitars for all my fender fixes

I just don't like PRS's...I think Im a bit odd :)

never did much myself but the cores solve all the Les Paul issues with string/nut break angle and i I find them just a modern take on a classic design. I’m sold now but not a super fan exactly.

can you get me a job where you work so I can afford these many beautiful guitars too 🥲 my favorites are the silver slay on the left and core 2nd on top right

dude that’s awesome. Prs is a wonderful company. Good job

I owned a CE-24 for a couple years and as hard as I tried, I never felt comfortable with the neck on it for whatever reason. I will say that as far as build quality and overall finish, it was one of the nicer guitars I've ever played. Also had the best sounding coil split from a set of humbuckers that I've heard so far. Fantastic guitar... Just something about that neck.

totally understand man, this S2 I got was exceptional compared to the other ones on the shelve. Same with the core I now use. We all know by now I hope that every instrument even if it has the exact same specs, will have winners and losers that the individual will find to their preference.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe if you like what you hear please. ✌🏼

I didn't make the switch OP was asking about but since my bandmate uses Axe FX I borrowed it once to see if I could get a decent tone out of it. The answer was: yes, I got great tone out of it and the feel was great, too. Was it easy? No. Amount of parameters in Fractal products is insane so good luck tweaking it for days. I don't think you'll notice much of a difference in sound between Kemper and Axe (at this level both units are state of the art). I'm sure if you were switching from $50 Zoom multi effect to Axe FX the difference would indeed be inspiring. :)

You will for sure experience totally different workflow which you may like or not - worth trying out. Good luck with in your search for inspiration!

i expect it will be just as great in its own way but I really think the fractal will be more organized and adjustable. With kemper we’re stuck with 4 blocks before and after the amp… that’s pretty primitive in an all in one unit. I’ve actually thought about getting rid of the stage for a kemper toaster head to have it act as just an amp and use either an external effects pedals like the gold ole boys or just fractal for effects like many of the greatest touring players are (Steve Vai, Neal schon, Aaron intervals etc…)