Posts by Slammy74

Once you upgrade to 7.3.2 which is the latest official release, you can find it in the out menu on page 7.....That whole page is dedicated to the Kone settings.... also if you are using imprints, you can select specific imprints per rig in the cabinet menu. Here's a link to a really good tutorial regarding the Kemper Kabinet/Kone that they put on youtube last week or so....this should explain everything you need to know....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nice job Christianmolnar!!!!:thumbup: I just finished my 2x12 Kone cab as well. I had a Peavy 2x12 slant verticle that I installed the Kones in. I refreshed it with new hardware and a new speaker grill cloth....I went for the Mesa look....Debating on whether or not to put the stencil on it. The top speaker in this cab has a removable back, so i wired it with one input just the top Kone and the other input both Kones in series... for some flexibility, although i'll probably just use it mostly with the 2 Kones in series both closed. BTW....this this sounds awesome!!!! It sounds great in FRFR mode and in the speaker imprint mode. I do find that i like it better with the bass boost on, but the imprints do give it a bit more of a natual AITR feel and theres some imprints on there that i was pleasantly surprised with (Goodmans and the Oxford), which i would probably have never been exposed to otherwise.

Next i'm gonna compare a similar Mesa 2x12 with V30's, with the Kones on V30 imprint, just to see how close they sound. Just for fun...:). Ultimately love the sound and so many options....almost too many, can't imagine anyone not being able to find a tone they love with a Kemper and a Kabinet or Kone equipt cab!!!

Here's some pics, might have a second go at the grill as i'd like to get it a bit tighter and more finished looking.

There is a "monitor stereo" button in the output section on page 1.....i think it then uses the direct output as the other side output. I just saw it in a video kemper posted using the powered kemper as i have and 2 kabinets....I wanna do the same thing but 2 kones in a 2x12 cab. I know it's not the best option when it comes to stereo as the more separation the better....but I've heard guys say there is definitely a noticeably positive difference.

would that be different from the Master Volume in the Output Menu section on of RM?

You might have to scroll down the Output Menu to see it depending on how you have your editor sized on screen.

Yes, it would be different, as I believe you are referring to the "Main Output". While it is cool to control them independently, if you have set up to be linked to the Master volume, changing the "Main Output" volume does not change any others, as the Master volume on the head does.....so it seems as though that volume is missing from the RM. Also, a really useful feature would be to be able to access the Master volume from any menu. 8)

I'm in Canada as well. I bought a Kabinet and Kone. I noticed that the site said "Shipped within 7 working days" That turned out to be very accurate. Then it shipped and arrived very quickly. So the whole time frame might have been 10 days.

Hi there,

I'm in Windsor Ontario and am thinking of ordering 2 Kones, could you tell me what the total price was for the Kone or Kones you purchased? the cost on the Canada store is 610 for 2 plus vat....duty and taxes...are there any other costs like a broker fee?

Thank you.8)

Hello all in Kemper land...:)

I have a powered Kemper and a 2x12 slant cabinet, of which the top can be open or closed. I am considering getting a couple of Kones to install in this cab. It has been said that 2 Kones should be wired in series. I am also thinking of having an input for just one of the Kones of which they are 4 ohms each. My question is, the speaker out on the Kemper says 8 or 16 ohm, would it be safe to have just a 4 ohm load here? The specs for the Kabinet say it is also rated 4 ohm....so it must be safe to do so....right?? ?(:/

Thank you:)