Posts by Supernanard

Merci pour ton retour.

Le nombre de dossiers où les gars finissent par s'en sortir sans rien (qu'on ne retrouve donc pas dans le diaporama vu que je n'ai mis que les condamnations). Mais le plus hallucinant, ce sont ceux qui truandent pendant des dizaines d'années, qui se font choper, qui font appel, qui se font réélire, qui finissent parfois par se faire condamner (ils s'en sortent pas si mal en général), mais qui continuent à s'accrocher à leurs postes, restent dans le paysage, et pire, sont appréciés. Dédicace à Chirac et son entourage politique, une belle bande de crevures qui ont droit à leurs hommages...

Hello, here is our new song.

I used a free Peavey 5150 profile from Sinmix with a Chromatic pitch -12 + SansAmp GT2 stomp in the parallel path (for the low frequencies). Stereo Widener + Rythm Delay very short left and right in the 'effects' section for dubing and space feeling.

The slides show some sentences of french political personalites.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello,

You'll find the 5 rigs used in the song below by searching 'PAJE' in Rig Exchange.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I use a SansAmp GT2 on Stomp B via the parallel path right after a low pass filter (Kemper EQ on Stomp A) to manage the low frequencies. I set the pedal to have a compressed deep and crunchy sound. You can use an other preamp/OD/comp pedal depending on what you have or use an internal fx. I set a lot of automatic morphings on this song, you can check them by pressing the rig button of your controller while playing.

Enjoy ;)

Hello,

You'll find below our new song.

EQ + SansAmp GT2 through the parallel path to manage the bass frequencies.

I used my own JCM800 combo profile.

All the guitar effects are managed via the Kemper using the morph function.

Just 1 guitar + 1 drum (played by my 10 years old son), no overdub.

Bye

External Content www.youtube.com

Hello,

Below an other example.

EQ + SansAmp GT2 through the parallel path to manage the bass frequencies.

All the guitar effects are managed via the Kemper using the morph function.

Just 1 guitar + 1 drum (played by my 10 years old son), no overdub.

Bye

Hello,

I’d like to share my experience with people using the parallel path as a ‘low frequencies supplier’.

As we’re only 2 people in our band (drums & guitar), I try to fill the space in the low-end frequencies in order to have a powerful and rich sound in live (NB: The Kemper is plugged straight into the mixing desk).

I use the parallel path in different ways:

-         EQ to isolate the bass notes of the song + SANS AMP GT2 plugged into the loop

-         OCT down + SANS AMP GT2 plugged into the loop

-         EQ to isolate the bass notes of the song + OCT down

In most of the cases I cut/decrease the low frequencies in the ‘main path’ by starting EQing in the slot C.

Lots of combinations are conceivable, depending on the song and which sound you’re looking for. In my case I use the parallel path as a bass booster or a transposed bass sound. If I could, I’d use the SANS AMP GT2 every time to add some character, but we can use 2 slots only… I set the pedal to have a compressed deep and crunchy sound, I noticed some differences between an old and a newer version of the stomp (focusing on some frequencies reveals the differences between the 2 models). Now I use the old one :) but I think it should be better with a Bass Driver, VT Bass or others. Any suggestion?

Other people in my case with good advices? :)

Below an example. Profiles available by searching 'PAJE' in Rig Exchange.

Hello,

I’d like to share my experience with people using the parallel path as a ‘low frequencies supplier’.

As we’re only 2 people in our band (drums & guitar), I try to fill the space in the low-end frequencies in order to have a powerful and rich sound in live (NB: The Kemper is plugged straight into the mixing desk).

I use the parallel path in different ways:

-         EQ to isolate the bass notes of the song + SANS AMP GT2 plugged into the loop

-         OCT down + SANS AMP GT2 plugged into the loop

-         EQ to isolate the bass notes of the song + OCT down

In most of the cases I cut/decrease the low frequencies in the ‘main path’ by starting EQing in the slot C.

Lots of combinations are conceivable, depending on the song and which sound you’re looking for. In my case I use the parallel path as a bass booster or a transposed bass sound. If I could, I’d use the SANS AMP GT2 every time to add some character, but we can use 2 slots only… I set the pedal to have a compressed deep and crunchy sound, I noticed some differences between an old and a newer version of the stomp (focusing on some frequencies reveals the differences between the 2 models). Now I use the old one :) but I think it should be better with a Bass Driver, VT Bass or others. Any suggestion?

Other people in my case with good advices? :)

Below an example. Profiles available by searching 'PAJE' in Rig Exchange.

Thank you for your feedback.

Don't hesitate to reply if you have any suggestions or questions. I'm still a noob with my Kemper and I'm sure I still can improve my next profiles.

On other hand, it's hard to find a profile that fits what you're looking for when the profile is done for a specific guitar, pickup, song, tuning... That's why I do my own profiles :)

Does anybody else use the parallel path to manage the bottom end ? Usefull when there is no bass guitar.

Hello,

Our new video !

I've created a topic about the profiles here : PAJE - Dork (JCM800 with fx)

See U

Hello,

You'll find the 5 rigs used in the song below by searching 'PAJE' in Rig Exchange.

Verse rig : I use a SansAmp on Stomp B via the parallel path to manage the transposed bass sound. Usualy I use it after a low pass filter (Kemper EQ on Stomp A) to manage the low frequencies. I set the pedal to have a compressed deep and crunchy sound. It works well in live ! You can use an other preamp/OD/comp pedal depending on what you have or use internal fx.

Solo rig : Use the morph pedal...

Enjoy ;) !

Hi,

A few months ago I shared the first profiles I did (Dual amps profile Marshall JCM800/Fender Hot Rod Deluxe). I had a good feedback. I've a little bit fine tuned them afterwards in order to have more air. I had my second gig last saturday, and the sound guy told me there still are some level/presence gaps on the low end between my different rigs sound I have to work on in order to maintain a constant pressure in these frequencies (really needed in our duo configuration).

Using the Kemper on stage is very interesting and allows me to improve the work done in studio with the aim of having the perfect kick ass sound.

Below is a sample of our 2nd gig. The drummer is my son, he's 9 years old now.

The sound is not very good, but we'll probably do some recording sessions before the end of the year. I'll do new profiles and will share them. You can follow us on facebook and YouTube).

See you soon ;)