Posts by dasmodul

Okay, after reviewing your suggestions and the manual a bit. I think I got the basic idea on how to connect them. Now trying to figure right order and length of cables. This picture is what I'm thinking of. I think with the remote being able to be a virtual pedal itself and control performances can get me a good start. One expression for wah and the Mel9 for string effects. Feel free to use MS Paint to draw the cables if you can. How would I wire these together so they don't step on each others toes?

Leaving some room on pedal board in case i find unique ones to add later.

Hi everyone,

Have had and enjoy the Profiler for a couple of years now and have never tried any external pedals with it. I was thinking of geting a tiny (3-4 pedal) pedal board for essentials and maybe the Mission Control expression pedal along with it. My question is simply how do connect these both to the Kemper? I haven't seen much info anywhere on simple setups. I've seen complex setups that require an additional purchase of the Kemper Remote Controller but nothing with just the pedalboard and the expression pedal. Is this possible? Thanks!

- D