Posts by SLAPPADom

Hey all - about 2 weeks with this Kemper and having been a tube amp guy, I see (and hope for) so much out of this Kemper, to the point that I can sell my Bassman amps - but I've run into one issue that's a biggie. I'm expecting this is solvable by asking here as so many (if not all) of you have so much more experience with this.

When recording (Presonus Studio 1, V3 Pro), I run 3 outs from the Kemper into 3 channels (to get, play with and mix) 3 different tones. One out is the SPDIF out to the interface (1818vsl), stereo channel - no issues there. The other 2 outs are the left and right out from the Kemper, each using balanced outputs, one goes to a Vintech x73i (line in), then a Distressor, then a line into the 1818vsl interface using a line input - the 2nd output goes to a Universal Audio 6176 (pre/compressor both being used) then to the 1818 vsl interface using a line input

What I'm experiencing is a weird and VERY obvious change in sound while playing and or recording. It sounds like a phase shift but so much louder and obvious - is there a setting on the Kemper I'm missing to get this signal to be "clean" / not changing? Is it not advisable to use the outboard pre amps? Is is something with the compression settings? I've been on YouTube, all through the in Depth User manual, and turning knobs on the pres for days now and cannot figure out why this issue is happening.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide

I'm new to the whole midi thing (and profiler amp). I've been a tube amp + pedal guy, and I just got the profiler and a GCX - I'm trying to figure out how to program this GCX to work my Kemper (and some outboard pedals I have) but I can't find a clear video online - if anyone can help it would keep me from jumping (from my ground floor window).