Posts by Jazzyk

Hey, I have a problem. I've downloaded .zip and when I try to import wah settings it says no import necessary. I have kemper updated to the latest version. And I don't have those settings in my Kemper. Anybody had similar problem ?

Hi guys!

I recently experienced a problem with looper. I recorded loop and then directly played it, but when I changed preset it literally sounded like shit, like eq is changed or something. Looper is set to post. Does anybody had similar issue?

Hi guys!
    I want to use my kemper with Orange AD30TC, but the amp have no loop. Is there a way that I send to amp everything except stack through monitor output and through main output I run Master stereo with everything on ?

Hi guys!
    I have Kemper toaster unpowerd Version and I wanted to buy me a camplifier 360, but here is where the questions starts. I have 2x12 box it work either mono 4 ohm or stereo 8 ohm. So stereo should be working with camplifier. Inputs on camplifier are left and right/both, so by right/both should i understand that I go from monitor out there and I connect my cab as stereo? And should I buy camplifier with volume pot or without? :?::rolleyes: