Posts by munkee

f you have a Midi Device, that allows you to send four CCs at once, it is very easy:

Here are the commands:

CC#=Controller Number, V=Value

Rec/Play/Overdub: CC#99 V125, CC#98 V88, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)

Stop/Erase:CC#99 V125, CC#98 V89, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)

Undo:CC#99 V125, CC#98 V93, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)

TriggerCC#99 V125, CC#98 V90, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)

ReverseCC#99 V125, CC#98 V91, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)

1/2 SpeedCC#99 V125, CC#98 V92, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)

I got the above information from another post. I'm trying to program the Nektar Pacer to do the commands on the looper. I understand I have to use "NRPM" for the midi command. The pacer allows me to use NRPM Course or Fine...does it matter? Also for the value is it LSB or MSB?

The pacer also allows 3 Control Modes(1. all steps in one shot. 2. Sequence. 3. External step select.)

Any help is appreciated. I also included a screen shot of the Pacer Programming screen.

Hello, Just got the Pacer and watched the Kemper/Pacer video. Everything is working fine, except Expression Pedal 2 will not control Wah/Pitch, it doesn't do anything..it does work as I see the Pacer shows it is. I know there must be something I'm overlooking??? Any ideas are appreciated!

Hello, last night while playing my Kemper the sound just stopped? All the lights and LED were still working but no sound? I did have Rig Manager open. Anyway, I turned it off and back on and everything was fine. Should I be concerned? Could RM caused some type of crash? I was not doing any adjusting when it happened, it just stopped? I may have been tweaking RM, just not the actual Kemper unit.

I'm back!!! The monitor along with direct output gives me great signal to my audio interface, thanks for the help. I decided to try stereo from the Kemper Main outs(TRS cables) to the inputs(3&4) of my MOTU M4 audio interface. Now I'm back to a weak signal into my interface? I've messed around with different settings on the Kemper and nothing is working. However, I am using both sets of main outs on the Kemper. XLR are going to my Headrush monitors and the TRS main outs are going to the interface, could that be my issue?

As of now I have my Kemper plugged directly into a pair of Headrush powered monitors. I'm now thinking of getting a mixer and going Kemper into Mixer and Mixer to powered monitors? As well as running my mixer into an audio interface. any thoughts?

I have a MOTU M4 interface that I want to use the Kemper. The instrument/Mic inputs I'm using with Microphones, therefore, I have 2 Line inputs That I want to use the Kemper with. I tried using different outputs on the Kemper and trying different output settings but I still get a weak signal??? The headphone out is good. Can I get a good strong signal out of one of the outputs? Is there a setting I'm missing???

What does "very close" mean????:|:|:|:|

They're not going to release it on a friday. If something goes wrong with the software, no developer wants to fix stuff and prepare a release over night or in the weekend. But off course I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Fractal does it all the time.