Posts by munkee

Because nobody wants to see The end of world coming. ;)

Thanks for the info. However, I will sacrifice myself to a T-Rex or any other creature from the Cretaceous, Triassic. Jurassic period JUST to see how the effect swapping works in RM3!!!!!:)

Nine past midnight. Another week has slowly crept by while I survey the outside world around me through the cracks in the walls, looking for any signs of the editor being nearby. The only audible sound is that of the blood pumping through my veins, and my elevated heartbeat. The high register cleans up as I remove the PureCab setting and adjust the clarity and pick controls. The litany of anxiety-causing posts unrelated to the editor release grows larger by the day. I cower as an in-depth review of the Fractal III editor begins to autoplay in the open youtube tab in my browser. I quickly close it and put out the flame of my candle. I must wait for daybreak.

Now your just plagiarizing John Grisham:evil:

You say that, but just look at the complaints about the Stage running on early software. I wonder what happened to the acoustic sim slated for OS7?

I hear you. I'd just be less likely to complain, if I did at all, if I knew I was using beta software.

Thursday afternoon. The nervous sweat droplets fall from my furled brow as I anxiously pour over the last 4 pages of the editor thread. No new information. I give a heavy sigh as I close my browser and ask out loud how long a few more days actually is, to no one in particular. The tension in the air is palpable. The throws of owners are becoming restless. I pray that the constant patches and bugfix releases are enough to satiate the wild animals for another night. The bug of being unable to use Rig Manager to change patches while the Rack unit is in tuner mode has reared it's ugly head again. The sun begins to fall below the horizon as the anxiety takes hold of me once again. The morning will bring hope.

Thank you Mr. Hemingway!....I mean McBarfson;)

So, I'll chime in... They just released 2.3.14 today so I give it at least 2 weeks before 3.0/Editor is released. There's a reason they're not releasing this yet, I think it has to do with the couple of bugs in the Stage that they're having trouble with. I know I submitted a bug that apparently got fixed in 2.3.13/7.10 beta update.

I doubt it. GString said, "we sincerely believe that it's better to invest a couple of additional days"...if he knew it were a couple of Weeks or even the end of October, I don't think he would've used the word "days". Especially how eager everyone is to get it.. Just my thoughts.

I have not complained. But I will say that if the editor is not released by tomorrow it would be nice if the Kemper team gave an update on where they're at with it.

When the editor does get released this thread may turn into a "We WAITED 9 months for this piece of ...???????" But I doubt it. Knowing Mr. Kempers skills and ideas this may very well be the Editor that ALL other editors will be compared to!

Just go FCB midi out to midi in on the kemper and midi thru out of the Kemper to midi in on the Axe.

I thought of that but does the midi thru work when the unit is off? As I mentioned I’d only be using one unit at a time while the other one is off?

Update.. Just tried it out and both units have to be on, so will the splitter do what I want to do ?

Hello, I want to connect my FCB1010 to the Kemper as well as my AXE FX. I used to have a midi thru box which i know is the best way. However, I now see a Midi Y Cable/Splitter is available. I would not be using the units at the same time it would just be for convenience. Would it work?

The Kemper is a Computer that you can plug your guitar into and play. I like big screens for my computer and that is what the editor does for me! I can find things 10x quicker than scrolling through the screen on the kemper. It allows me to tweak 20x faster which allows me to play more than spending time on the small kemper screen. I realize there are people who don't even use Rig Manager. They just plug and play, COOL! I like to get the most for my money and the editor does just that. As I mentioned earlier, I appreciate the die hard tweakers that find all the cool tricks from the editor that I find useful.

Once the editor is released the skeptics might very well be commenting on how it does make things Easier...Even if it's just ONE thing. Who knows the skeptics may be the ones requesting features for the editor!!!;)

A lot of people are interested in the editor, nothing special about it. Many of us, including myself, desperately need it. I am amazed at how many impatient, urgent messages have been here over the last 2-3 months. However, I am genuinely surprised that today is August 28th and they still haven't released it. I also saw the NAMM video in January, where they showed the software to the public and said it would be released during the summer. I don't urge them, but I hope we can try out the editor in September and we don't have to wait until the last quarter of the year.

I don't know if I saw the same video. But it seemed they stated it would be ready by the 3rd quarter(July-Sept) I believe after that statement they said possibly "earlier"???