Posts by munkee

I'd say majority non-gigging bedroom players. There is a massive market deliberately aimed at tweakers, I don't think Kemper is in this business though, it's covered by many others. It's much easier to fiddle with the knobs than play guitar.

I can't wait for the editor and the convenience for dialing up effects etc. But one of the main reason I want the editor to be released is for those wonderful Tweakers! It's those guys/girls that figure out those hidden tips and tricks that I would not have found:)

Unless I missed it - I'm confused - I don't understand why they didn't even bother to ask an estimate on the release of the Kemper Editor or any other details. Of course release dates are fluid for software, but one can ask - and it looks already pretty usable at the moment.

As he said at 7:25 into the video,"The software is Done". If they release betas of the firmware I see no reason to release the beta of the Editor.

Hello,

Did a search and didn't find any info on this, but does anyone know if/when a profile of the Rockstah Mod 5 Marshall is available, Great if it's free but would gladly purchase this!:)