Posts by TraditionallyDigital

I do this without any problems and it sounds great. I still have Kemper with Camplifier connected to the cabinet section of 2x12 Lionheart combo and whilst it sounds really great I wanted to see if I can use my old stereo HiFi speakers. I mostly wanted to do this to see if it's worthwhile considering getting studio monitors.

It not only works great but now I have a stereo sound which adds another dimension and all profiles have much more distinctive character as I don't have to remove the cab portion of each profile. Try it, I think it's awesome. Oh and to my ears it maintains high and low frequencies better at lower volumes than the 2x12 cabinet. They both sounds great but I since I have both options available I use the stereo amp almost exclusively. But yes, completely agree, personal taste and all that...

Obligatory thanks to @Monkey_Man. Just loaded the presets and it all works flawlessly. After trying to get wah parameters in balance from scratch myself for couple of hours last night I have to say that this is an absolutely essential wah preset pack and should be included in the default firmware pack. Thank you!

G'day, I'm running "monitor output" into Camplifier Studio (25W) and into a cabinet section of a (20W) Lionheart combo (Celestion G12H 70th Anniversary & Celestion Vintage 30). The problem I have with this setup is that it gets too loud very quickly. I'm literally at the bottom the volume setting to be in the acceptable household volume range. This is mildly annoying as even a small turn of the master volume goes from acceptable to shaking the house down.

I suspect that I'm doing something wrong but I can't quite figure it out. Are the speakers too efficient? Is there another volume setting that would allow me to have a bigger range when turning the master volume?

The only route I can think of is to use active monitors or somehow manage the volume on the output from the Camplifier.

Good evening, my apologies in advance, I tried to look this up in the manual and addendum docs and whilst I managed to find few threads discussing this they were fairly old (~2015). I'm fully aware that I'm asking already answered question... :/

Is it possible to move the effects loop "X" slot to be after reverb and delay slots? If so, how?

Thank you!

G’Day folks, I’m a new(ish) member here as I created my account the day I placed my order ~4 weeks ago. Living in Auckland, New Zealand, not a professional musician, or even a musician to be honest, just your average middle aged noodler. I love DYI which resulted in me making guitars as a hobby, very likely as something I did to distract myself from learning how to play the bloody thing... I ran out of guitar rack space and my girlfriend’s patience so not making them anymore. With the unit arriving yesterday I ran out of excuses and will have start playing more.

My first impressions exceeded all expectations. I owned Boss GT100 and was expecting experience similar to that but it is in a completely different class altogether... :thumbup:

So yeah, hi everyone!

@Finally Apologies to be pain but I have one more question. While waiting I'm looking at the customs website and they require broker for items over $1000NZD. I should have done some investigation into this before so will have to go with whatever they say but my question is whether you had to go thru this as well and if so whether you have any customs broker recommendation. Thanks!