Posts by mwood031

oh yah, that's no problem. I did a DI track dry with a wet track. Then made a new track called reamp. Set the input to reamp, armed the track and started to record but nothing. It just plays back my dry track but the reamp track shows that its recording but with no waveform showing in the reamp track as im playing back and recording., Yet in the cans I can hear everything, ALL guitars , drums vox playing back like they are processed through the Kemper. so the output from my interface has all the tracks running through and into the kemper.

I

im using presonus audiobox and studio one. This video doesn't give enough detail.

Lets say I record a DI track.

Now I run a 1/4" cable out of my interface to the input in the back of my kemper.

Then Direct output back into the input of my interface?

The next part is where I get stuck. I make a new track and call it reamp.

Now im lost. I cant get beyond this. Maybe its the studio one v.3 software. or that my interface only has 2 outputs.

Ive watched every video on YT. Ive read the posts on this forum. Ive spent too much time on this when I should be playing and recording.

can anyone one help me with the studio one set up?

I did this a couple months ago with my Nomad 55 1x12. I dont have the amp in front of me but if I remember correctly you are going from output kemper to the loop input in the back. It shuts down the preamp and you can just use the speaker. Ill check it out later and get back. but try that. I did the same thing with my fender supersonic, no problem. Sounded pretty good as well.

EDIT:

OK so I just checked it. Kempers monitor output(in the back) to the Nomads effects loop send( in the back). Super easy, and just use the output knob on the front of the boogie to attenuate volume. Should work for any combo with an effect loop send.