Posts by Jwironmaiden

hi all

reamping via usb, not sure if this is already possible.

only asking has i use spdif to reamp and have to fuck about changing settings on my focusrite 18i20 and thought usb could be easier

hello all

im interested in what everyones go to favourite amp they use whether clean or driven.

i came across a soldano hot rod 100+ and never looked back since

SOLVED:) i backed up and did factory reset and still happened, it wasnt the kemper but dodgy boss sustainer pedal i had.

not a clue why it caused it but once unplugging the pedal it solved it

thanks for the help people:thumbup:

hi all

all of a sudden the strobe tuner seems to be reading wrong.

ive checked with different guitars and tuners i have and all read the same, crazy thing is the low e string always shows -13 cents on the kemper but correct on other tuners i own.

is there a quick fix that anyone could suggest

thanks

has anybody got a jmp1 for sale? i had one a while ago and regretted selling it has i had the jfx to match it.

long story short i sold one one ebay and regretted it after so messaged the buyer to see if he would sell it back to me plus profit for him, we agreed but didnt go through ebay and he took the money on paypal and never sent it.

ive been through hell and back to get the money back or the jmp but no luck so gonna put that in the past

im also new to recording and its been a lot of fun learning everything in setups, daws etc.

reamping was my hardest bit due to not having a spdif interface, i did manage to get it working but then decided to invest in spdif and it was much simpler.

a lot of youtube videos help

I don;t use e.q. on any profiles...

You are also using 2 totally different outputs and so balancing those will be difficult, do you get the problem with both or just 1?

To me (and its just me) if you have to use anything like a sonic maximiser or TC spark, there is something wrong with your base sound.

i have the powered rack kemper and use the monitor outputs with xlr cable to my monitors or speaker out to cab

they are never plugged in at the same time and output settings are changed when i reconnect, i just usually play through my monitors unless the neighbours are out.

happens on both

tried with and without the bbe and sounds ok but soon as i engage 8 band on any profile even with no adjustments it goes all muddy and shitty

would a factory reset be advised?

only been using 2 profiles of a soldano hot rod 100+ and evh5150

does anybody connect the bbe maximizer to the kemper?

ive recently bought the bbe to give more of a fuller sound on some profiles because every time i use the kemper 8 band eq it sounds terrible

does anybody have any suggestions on the kemper 8 band eq?

i either play through a marshall cab or adam monitors, play a lot of rock and metal but slight adjustments on the eq makes it sound really muddy with or with the bbe

a question about the gain knob, if i adjust the gain on the powered rack to a higher gain it always drops on its own slowly, is this something that i common or is it just mine.

Well done, mate.

I like how the book-matched "knots" and fine-grain patterns above them make it look like an animal's face.

Cheers mate, im over the moon with it. I gave it my brother who also plays guitar for tips on what needs sorting and he came back saying it was perfect and the thinnest neck hes ever played

Tritium im just frustrated because im still learning and new to all this new technology, its took me over 3 weeks to figure out how to connect everything analog to record and reamp on this stupid imac with a 2i2 focusrite, but learning everything myself is such a happy feeling at the end

However, I have little sympathy for those who admit to buying a $2,000 piece of gear, having done little to zero research into the products features and capabilities...only to feign surprise and frustration when they later find out the KPA did not have an editor. Please. ???

Tritium im a gear junkie that likes new equipment, i dont mean to sound rude or anything, but finally found a product i love, after many years of buying a lot of rack gear i came across the kemper which sounded amazing and my broother bought it me on finance, for me helping him over the years.

im not saying anything disappointing about the kemper at all (or dont mean to sound like i am)

im self taught at everything and honestly struggle with a lot of fine tweaking, im just asking advise on the toast me program because im struggling to get anything to work with my shit focusrite