Posts by Jwironmaiden

Im sorry for my comment, i actually bought the powered kemper rack with less than 30 mins YouTube research because i was so impressed and my brother was paying.

Within a week of buying it they announced the editor at namm and i became obsessed waiting for the release only to be let down.

Im a bedroom player and have no interest of playing live because im scared shitless of what people think but really enjoy learning all aspects of recording/producing. I got told to use toast me to edit through midi but im running on a imac with a focusrite thats no spdif or midi options, is there a way to edit within toast me through usb?

sorry about that Wheresthedug, rubbish at questions.

i want to see if its possible to switch the cabinet on profiles on and off with the remote, bit like an effects onand off, i know i could duplicate a rig and have one with a profiled cab and one without.

i like the sounds on some rigs when running a profile with no cab engaged straight to my cab and like some cabs when i mix someones profiles with there cab engaged to my marshall cab.

hope thats more understandable

Hi everyone, i was wondering if it was possible to assign the monitor output to the remote? might be a dumb question hahaha.
    Basically im running my powered kemper to my cab for everything but like the sounds that ive download with and without the cab.

thanks for the quick reply, i must of accidently changed something because ive not even thought about the morphin yet because im still blown away with the amp and cant stop playing guitar and have a proper look through everything

hi everyone, i might be asking a really stupid question here, but since ive installed the latest software update ive noticed on the amp eq section there appears a hightlighted M.

ive never seen this before on the earlier updates and cant figure out what it is, ive searched through the manual but couldnt find what it is.

anybody have an answer?

i bought the profile pack last and within seconds of playing i had the biggest smile on my face, best money ive spent on a maiden pack.

i did turn the cabinet section off because i was playing through the same cab they used to profile and it became more perfect

The GK250ML sampled for this pack is a stock model from 1985. Its speakers are quite small, 6.5” sized, so we decided to profile it through a classic Marshall 1960A slanted cabinet with Celestion G12-T75 speakers: that way, the tone it produces gets much more interesting to say the least.

Check the Output Source of the MONITOR OUTPUT, which is driving the internal power amp. This is in the Output Section.

Check also the Input Source in the Input Section and if you perhaps have accidentally cranked up Aux In>Monitor in the Output Section

simple mistakes but legends like you make my kemper experience /dreams a lot more easier

hi everyone

im having a little trouble ith my powerrack kemper

ive been reamping lately with the analog routing due to need funds for spdif interface, problem im having is everytime ive reamped and disconnected the routing and plug my marshall cab back into the kemper all the effects and stop working.

the only way i seem to get everything back to normal is to reset the global settings.

am i doing something wrongthats making me reset everytime?

ive just made some from a jmp1 profile i did today, give me 5 mins and ill put them on here

hello kemper people

i profiled my jmp1 preamp straight out of the outputs on the jmp straight into the kemper with no di box, mics or cabs. can this damage the kemper in any way?

i dont use the cabs on the kemper due to i run it through my marshall cab and it sounded great, but a little worried it might damage the kemper