Posts by Wheresthedug

    I don't know if its just a Mac thing but when in Performance mode the Orange store buttons offer "Store Performance In Local Library" (works as expected) or "Store Performance #1" (just stores the performance in the current slot on the Profiler). Seems to be wrongly labelled, although and option to save directly to in performance location #x instead of current then dragging and dropping would be great.

    It's not a bug. The column shows the "name" tag. So if you batch-edit that field, it will be updated in the inspector. You have probably edit the "manufacturer" tag, but that is not the one shown in the inspector.

    I come to you with my cap firmly in hand. You were righ. I was being a muppet :S


    I was indeed looking at the Cabinet Name tag in the List as I had the Cabinet Model column hidden. but I was editing the Cabinet Model in the inspector so the two didn't match because, as you pointed out, they weren't meant to. That'll teach me for being a smart ass.:rolleyes:

    It's not a bug. The column shows the "name" tag. So if you batch-edit that field, it will be updated in the inspector. You have probably edit the "manufacturer" tag, but that is not the one shown in the inspector.

    I am aware of the various tags but this is unexpected behaviour.


    I checked it with both commercial profiles (in case there was a protect feature) and my own profiles. The columns are not updating even though the same field in the editor is changed on multiple rigs. Pretty sure that’s a bug 😉

    OK, I've tested it now. It does work but there is a bug. Although all tag is updated in the ispector for all selected rigs this isn't being reflected in the main list window for that column. I changed both amp and cabinet data for several rigs. The inspector showed the new names for each one but the respective columns in RM still showed the old data.

    Bear n mind this isn’t the finished article but rather a work in progress. I’m pretty sure the team’s priority at this stage was just to get the basic platform working solidly before adding all the bells and whistles.

    The biggest omission in searches for me is the ability to add multiple search levels AND sort by multiple columns.


    Search for all amps that are Marshall OR Mars OR Plexi. Once basic pool is created sort by Gain range then sort by speaker type within the same gain range etc.

    No, the request was to be able to batch edit multiple tags not necessarily rig names.


    Say you want to change the amplifier name from Fan, Fullarton, Fester or anything else used as a euphemism to Fender in all rigs selected in a single stroke. That would be a great feature.

    The flat UI on Windows 10 looks suspiciously familiar. :/


    I've heard rumors that they just filed off the serial numbers on Win 3.1 and re-released it as 10. They're a west coast company after all, and recycling is all the rage these days.

    To be fair I wouldn’t know what Windows 10 looks like as I haven’t used a Windows machine in nearly 1t years 😁

    Do you have any FX locked? If the problem is on all profiles it must be either an effect that is on all the time or an Input or Output menu setting.


    You may have enabled the Delay/Rev output instead of the Master Mono or Master Stereo out. That could explain the delay and apparent swell.

    I’m not sure how it would wirk in practice. I’m sure there is something that could be done to improve that part of the workflow but it might need quite a bit of thought to make sure it is helpful without being overwhelming. I”m sure that as people start to use it more some obvious solutions will start to appear. Hopefully some others will chime in with specific suggestions of how they would like it to work for them too and eventually some sort of consensus might emerge.