Posts by TylerMiller

Update:

I turned "Midi Merge" off on the PBC and connected the Midi out of the PBC directly to the Midi In of the Kemper and it responded correctly without issue. I just now need to figure out how to maintain this with the Strymon's in the equation.

Update: There's a setting within the PBC editor titled "Midi Merge" that I turned off and noticed a drastic improvement with what I was trying to accomplish. I'm not quite there yet but getting closer. When I get home, I'm going to run the PBC directly into the Kemper and see if there is any difference in the response.

Hmm.. That might be entirely possible.

Currently my midi devices and channels are:

1. Strymon Mobius

2. Strymon Timeline

3. Strymon Bigsky

4. Kemper

I have all of the devices set to their corresponding channels (1-4) and everything is being controlled by the RJM Mastermind PBC. Currently, all Strymon devices are receiving Midi signal and responding appropriately. The Kemper isn't controlling any Midi devices. Just receving

As of right now, no. My Kemper freezes any time I send it a PC message. I've looked through every possible setting on each device and have it set appropriately, yet my Kemper refuses to work. I'm out of ideas at this point.

I have both devices set to Midi channel 4. My personal Kemper was updated to the 5.7.2 and no longer will receive the signal. However, I tried the same thing, same midi channel, on a friend's Kemper containing an older update (don't remember which) and they both work with each other as expected. I tried several different single PC commands and my Kemper will freeze up, then eventually shut down. When Midi cables are removed from the Kemper, it responds accordingly.

I've updated my Kemper with the new OS update 5.7.2 and the Kemper does not respond to or recognize MIDI commands from my RJM Mastermind PBC anymore. Please advise on how to fix. This used to work in previous operating systems. What changed?

Hey all, I'm trying to create a page within my PBC to control my Kemper's performance mode. I just finally got my PBC so this is all very new. Kemper is set to MIDI device 4 on both the Kemper and PBC. I just want PBC switches 1-5 to switch from Kemper Performance slot 1-5 and my external up/down bank switch to switch Performance pages.

Here's the page (see pics) I'm trying to create. Literally, just want to be able to switch amps within a performance(s) I've already created and switch performances.

Also, I'd like to get to the point that when I create a PBC preset, I can also assign a performance slot to that PBC preset as well. So far, my Kemper freaks out and doesn't do anything productive. What am I missing?

My Kemper currently didn't like what I was doing, froze, then restarted itself. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it.