Posts by Regidur

Just wondering if anyone ever tried to profile a Kemper with the help of another Kemper?

Let's say I found my perfect Kemper rig, but want to profile it in combination with an external effect that I love and want to leave at home when playing live...

Should I then leave the CAB off? Since I'd be profiling from FRFR?

The Electro-Harmonix 'Bass Machine' pedal gives you the ability to mix your guitar sound with a bass sound. Other than a normal octaver it sounds like a real bass guitar.

The reason I tried to profile this (btw: great) pedal was that I wanted to switch between -1 octave and -2 octaves within a song.

I connected my guitar with the input of the pedal, the output of the pedal to the front input of the Kemper (even though I normally use the alternative in), direct send it to my bass amp and returned it via the microphone to the Kemper. I chose 'clean' profile.

The resulting profiles did just sound like a clean guitar amp and the 'bass' effect did not appear at all.

I profiled some amps in the past very successful, so I don't obviously think that I did something wrong.

I found some nice acoustic sims, a banjo sim and a dobro sim in rig exchange.

Does anyone have an idea why I cannot find bass sim profiles and why the profiling of my bass sim pedal has not worked? I have an idea about this but would need confirmation.