Posts by Stefan D

GString you asked for another thread on this issue. Our WPS buttons does nothing. Could you chime in perhaps? Known issue? Are we holding it wrong?

Thanks man :)

I know that this is an older thread, but I currently have the same issue with the stage when trying to connect to router with Home Network Mode.

Stage OS is 10.2.2.49572

When I press WPS button nothing happens.

I tried also the manual connection method.

Tried both on two different routers, a Fritz!Box and a Vodafone Station.

Access Point works OK.

My Profiler player can connect in Home Network Mode using WPS (works not every time, sometimes I need to use Rig Manager to connect)

Regards

Stefan

……….

I would actually take this concept a step further and ask that we can also limit the number of Rigs to loop WITHIN a bank. For example I load Bank 1 and have 2 rigs that I want to use (Clean and Solo). Stepping on a footswitch would simply toggle between these two rigs effectively making the Player a Dual Channel Amp. This would leave the other two foot switches free to select effects in the currently selected rig.

Great idea and one step further: The ability to save different values per bank

I cannot activate Hotspot Mode on the Player.

Every time when I power on the Player, the WLAN buttons blinking fast in green, idenpendently if WLAN was ON or OFF,

I never used Home Network mode before only Access Point mode.

I am not able to switch to Access Point Mode directly on the player by holding the WLAN button some time

The Player WLAN is not displayed on my iPhone.

I need to use the Rig Manager on MacOs with USB connection to activate the Access Point Mode and connect my iPhone.

But when restarting the Player, same story again. Back to latest release version, all works fine again.

In general it would be good to have an explanation of all LED indicators as a chapter in the manual.

Finally I got it working and find out what was the reason why it*s not working as expected.

Two of my USB sticks were really bad, too much bad sectors and therefore too view space on them so that they were formatted with FAT16 ....

I have no idea why the Profiler Stage was able to handle this sticks.

Another MacOS special:

When formatting an USB stick on Mac with FAT32 , the schema MUST be "Master Boot Record" ( NOT GUID-Partitiontable )

AT least for my 2 USB sticks I tried , its true. I have no reason to tell wrong stories.
    Maybe my USB sticks are bad.

I formatted the sticks on a Mac with FAT32, may this can be a reason.

New sticks need to be prepared by the PROFILER. The PROFILER is creating three folders Backups, OS Update, and Shared. This only works while the PROFILER is up and running. This applies to any model including Stage and Player. So, if you plugged the new stick into the Player while it was off, and then started the backup process, this won't succeed. The stick needs to be plugged into the up and running Player once before, to get orderly prepared.

This exactly what I did ! But it did NOT work, it cannot be prepared by the Profiler Player.

As I said, the exactly same stick, without changing anything, can be prepared by the Profiler Stage properly.

And as expected then the stock works also for the player.

It doesn't matter what I select for Rig next/prev, it always switches to the next bank when I press rig next footwitch.

For Rig previous it switches to previous bank when I press rig previous footswitch.

I expect that "Do Not Wrap" stops at the first/last rig of the bank

Do I need to save system esetting when I change them?

BWT: the selectable values are different in Rig Manager and the manual.

With Bank Load I have a sam issue, nothing changed when I select different values

I just got my player and ran into the same USB stick backup issue with red blinking LED blocks.

I put the stick out of the player, put it directly into the stage, confirmed the formatting ..... put it back to the Player ....

And now all works fine and I can do a Backup!

PS: Same USB stick without any change between the exchange"