Posts by Bodo612

pippopluto A PS6 would not complicate your set up. It could placed be in the FX loop, and controlled by turning the loop on/off, and could fit in a rack or the cubby in the back of a non-powered toaster.

That's a great idea for an easy workaround. But let me say: the harmonizer-features of the Kemper are excellent, so I would not like to have another unit in my rig. I prefer ALL IN ONE to minimize troubles on stage!

Yep, it would be nice to not be obliged to buy a Variax... or a PS6 (which would mess up with my huber-simplified setup: Guitar, Profiler, Controller :D

That's a great idea for an easy workaround. But let me say: the harmonizer-features of the Kemper are excellent, so I would not like to have another unit in my rig. I prefer ALL IN ONE to minimize troubles on stage!

Sorry, this was a reply concerning paults suggestion! (I still 'beginner' with the licence to .... make faults);)

Yes A/B would be a very comfortable and fast way to compare the original and tweaked sound. Maybe a solution could be: press the UNDO button longer than 2 sec (original sound) or the REDO button for the latest tweaked version of the sound.

Hello!

I sometimes use the Aux In of the Kemper to play with playbacks. This is very useful if you are alone on stage with a small equipment (in my case the Bose L1 sound) with only a few inputs.

When I'm playing the guitar and perform the vocals I have no hand free to control the volume of the playback. :/

It would be great if Kemper makes it possible to control the level of the Aux In (to main or monitor) via midi CC or a pedal.:thumbup:

Thanks!

Yes, that's one of the feature I'm missing too. Exspecially when I'm on stage alone with my acoustic guitar or in an duo with cajon. In some case I would be able to replace a bassplayer and complete my "little band". ;)

The requested feature is integrated for example in the Boss PS6 pedal.

So I'm looking forward to have this feature in the Kemper!

Thank you