Posts by barrrnes

This! Please!

I am left using the two notes Opus for IR loading, and would LOVE to be able to use my toaster or player for this purpose.

One note: if the IR loader is implemented, I think that it's table stakes to have a mix knob. There are other routing options with the kemper to mix various things; but a more elegant solution would be a blend/mix knob between IR/dry signal.

An alternate implementation could be an IR loader in lieu of an amp/cab (or both)... but I appreciate that might be less popular for some, as they might want the IR in addition to modelling an acoustic amp (where as I am simply after a blended IR signal, with the option of adding some compression, EQ, reverb).

Oh you should...

I hope he/she didn’t get hurt?

You'll be sorted by support soon.

It’s only a switch.

Thanks for asking - he’s absolutely fine. He’s a giant little guy who hasn’t quite realized his own strength yet!

Support was promptly in touch; it sounds as though the repair will require me to ship my Kemper in. As I’m in Canada, I’m not sure how that will work, but I’m sure we’ll get it sorted!

Hey y'all.

My toddler, whom I love, pulled my Kemper toaster off of my desk. In the tumble, the chicken-head knob (or rather, the plastic shaft from the selector switch) broke off, rendering the Kemper unable to be switched on.

I've emailed Kemper support to see if the switch can be replaced...but curious to hear from others. Anyone else have this happen? Any idea what switch is used in there? Is it replaceable?

Thanks!