Posts by chrisspenceratx

Ok I imported them into Rig Manager. I can edit the name in Rig Manager but nothing else. For each cabmaker preset, there are 2 empty columns labeled 'Category' and 'Type', but I can't type in either one. And still don't see 'Model/Manufacturer' in Rig Manager, but that's visible in the cabinet module in the Kemper itself.

I've got my cabmaker presets imported into MyProfiler and Local Library. Any more help please?

I've made custom IRs and just imported them into my cabmaker, then into my kemper. I'm not sure how to write a personal label for the 'Model/Manufacturer' section on the display. Does anyone know how to do this? Looked in the cabmaker manual and couldn't find anything, or anything online.

I know how to make my name listed under 'Author', but not seeing how to write something for 'Model/Manufacturer'. I know it's possible bc Celestion has notes in this section for their cabmaker presets. Please help! Thanks

I've owned a kemper rack unit and a remote the past few years. I'm thinking of selling them both and getting the kemper Stage, and set it up with my most recent backup. But I was just curious...are the foot switch assignments the same from the Remote to the Stage? In other words, a saved FX slot assigned to a stomp switch on the remote... would be assigned in the exact same place on the Stage switch?

All my patches (both rigs and performances) have specific effects assigned to the stomp switches on the kemper remote. If I put my kemper backup on a new kemper stage, would all these be assigned exactly the same on the stage as my old kemper remote? The switches all look the same from a kemper vs remote, just curious if anyone else has dealt with this.

Can someone help me? I can't hear my stereo delay 'ping' wide left and right. I've got the stereo parameter set to 200%, left and right channel panned hard left and right like normal in my DAW. I've had no issues with this before my last firmware update, so think it's a manual setting I have to punch in somewhere....

The firmware update moved the 'DLY+REV Routing' to RIG settings, so I thought maybe some new panning feature would be there now, but I can't find anything there. Thanks!

Thanks Monkey! Appreciate the feedback everyone! Kind of a let down...it's looking like I can't protect content I've created, but if that's the way it is, I guess that's the way it is. If there's an idea I'm not seeing or has yet to be suggested please let me know on this thread. Looking forward to starting to be a part of this forum and provide Kemper content myself that others hopefully enjoy and use,

Chris

I've just made some custom amp profiles that I'm looking to sell. Is there a way to watermark my kemper profiles before I post them online for purchase? Or create some other encoded, copyrightable info 'baked' into the amp profile (the 'kipr' file)?

For anyone here that already sells amp packs (Mbritt, tonejunkie, amp factory, etc), what preventative steps did you take to keep them from being shared between users?

Don't have a lot of experience with digital watermarking, digital footprints etc....seems straight ahead for pictures, but not for a proprietary format such as Kemper's 'kipr'

Thanks in advance!!

Chris