Posts by Jorge Lagum

Hello everyone, my name is Jorge, I play guitar in a Brazilian band called Lagum. I've been using the "toaster" for 5 years. I recently bought a rack version to use live. I have some questions and if you could answer I would be extremely grateful, thank you in advance.

1) Is it safe to put an AirTag inside Kemper? For security reasons, I prefer to put it inside the equipment, than in the rack. The question is whether there is a chance of damaging any electronic part? If there's a right way, would it be to secure the Airtag to the inner casing using duct tape?

2) The original cable that connects the Kemper to the Remote is already well worn. I would like to know the name of the model to buy 2. I have already contacted the authorized Brazilian store (GSB ProAudio) but they do not sell this product.

3) I got a very satisfying sound using the following setup: Kemper in a Marshall Silver Jubilee simulation. And as an external pedal I'm using a CE-1 preamp. My question is: can I do some profiling to save this amp sound setup along with an external pedal preamp?