Posts by Voider777

I think its impossible to change the knobs behaviour. I mean, its sensitivty to acceleration. Isn't it?

I found this behaviour unreliable. Sometimes i need to make a fast live adjustment and it is like: ' lets rotate it one degree...lottery time...1db or 15dB..'

Even adjusting it carefully is unpredictable.

So i need lineal control..they have infinite rotation but you can go to the parameter maximum with a 1/4 rotation, making it a waste of knob range.

I am the only one with this problem? Is there a solution?

Thanks

The other thread was a question..and this is a request. Sorry. Delete it if you want.
    I Tried loop mix morphing solution, but the response is very fast, the first centimeter of the pedal is like having 1/4 of the pedal normal volume down. So i sum to the request to have taper curves options.

Or an option where if no wah, pitch, or morph are activated in the rig, then your pedal controls volume. That would be possible? What should we do? Delete both threads and make a new request?

Sorry for, if its the case, the wrong use of the forum and thank you very much.

There is plenty of space in Performance Mode to organize Rigs in an way, that your Morph Pedal does either Morph or Wah/Pitch. No need to stir everything into one Rig, if you don't intend to use those features simultaneously.

Yes..this is fine..but i would like to be able to do swells in one rig..morph in other rig and wah in another. No need to do that in the same rig.

But the only volumes you can morph in fx block +-15 or post global volume. So you cant do swells with pre volume, and delay and reverb trails are cut of you do swells with the global volume.

I think the solution would be an option where if no wah, pitch, or morph are activated in the rig, then your pedal controls volume.

Thanks

If you have only one expression pedal you can't use it for volume swells in one rig, morphing for another, or wah or pitch...without changing manually the settings.
    Where is the logical problem?
    There must be a solution for this. Only if the FXs would have a full range volume instead of a only +-5 range volume for example. A volume block would work aswell. Or if the input volume would be a morphable parameter... You even would be able to do swells with momentary switch morphing this way. Or a pedal link option where the pedal is set for volume if there is not morph nor wah nor pitch activated in this rig.

Maybe the option to not change morph with pedal if wah or pitch is activated even if link options are on would be nice too.

Am i asking too much? Is it impossible?

Basically i found it..but..it is impossible to have volume pedal if you want the option to have wah, morph or pitch in other rig. Like i was able to do (withouth morphing of course) with the 300€ line6 hd300 crap. Even if there is no morphing wah or pitch in this rig.

I am astonished. There isnt any fx with a full range volume parameter to morph..only if they made a volume block..it would be possible. General post volume can be morphed but cuts trails and is post gain. I cant do swells and morph at same time, or swells in one rig and morph in other rig without editing global setup.

"Then, go to the "Pedal Links" Now, your Morph Pedal is the master for Morphing, Wah and pedal pitch effects, and
    controls them all simultaneously. "

That is a good explanation? Go to pedal links and voilà.. doesnt say if expression pedal has to be set at morph..nothing.

I manged a lot advanced devices and this manual and device could be better lets say. On most devices i only read manual to see if theres something more..not because i am unable to do what i want. Overcomplicated device and "extrange" manual: simple and complex.

I will not surrender..i will find it some way.

Thank you very much for the answers.

You can use Morph, wah and pitch with the same setup? Dont see how in the manual. I will try it now.

I don't see how to have a pedal setting local would made incompatible to share. In my head, if one rig is designed for whammy but pedal setting is global, you may not be able to use it for what it was designed.

Hi, i am sorry if those questions are already answered but i can't find it.

1. is it possible to use volume pedal and morphing in the same rig? Some way to switch this function from remote? It would be nice the option to switch between all expression pedal functions from remote.

2. Can be the input volume used like a morph parameter? You could change distortion level instead of using the gain parameter.

3. Can i exclude a parameter from the morphing? Once morphing is activated its a pain in the ass to edit one parameter you want to edit globally for the two morphing settings.

Reading the manual seems impossible to do what i am asking...but i cant believe it is impossible to use expresion pedal for volume in one rig and use it for morphing in another rig. It would be my way to use it and i dont see logical conflicts. It would be as easy as have input volume parameter avaliable for morphing..or the option to use one button on the remote for switching between volume, morph, pitch, wah, if this effects are in the rig.
    Or easier but simplier..pedal function stored for each rig.

Wah-pitch-vol pedal position should be a morphing parameter. This way you could do what you want..endless posibilities. (Maybe i answered myself)