Posts by Peter R

Hello!

I have also the Behringer with the UNO-Chip

and it works great.

Try to calibrate it

Tutorial is here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards

Also Peter

Hallo!

Ich hab auch den Behringer mit den UNO-Chip.

Funktioniert tadellos.

Versuch mal, das Ding zu kalibrieren.

Tutorial hier:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Grüße

Auch Peter

Hallo!

Frag doch mal bei einem Händler, der Gator-Produkte führt an, ob er Dir die bestellen kann.

Sollte doch möglich sein. Nur so als Idee.

Grüße

Peter

Hallo!

Ich habe eine Frage bzgl. Entkoppeln der Lautstärke am Main Output.

Momentan hängen die Lautstärken (Main, Kopfhörer, SPDIF ect.) alle zusammen.

Sprich: Wenn ich die Hauptlautstärke am Frontpanel verändere, laufen alle „Unterlautstärken“ mit.

Das ist insofern ungünsteig, da ja der Main Output zum Mischer in gewisser Weise „justiert“ ist auf die

Summenlautstärke vom Bandmix. Sei es als Out oder für InEar. Wenn ich jetzt zu Hause beim Üben die Lautstärke am KPA

verändere, verstelle ich damit auch die Ausgangs- bzw. Eingangslautstärke zum Mischer, was letztendlich

den gesamten Mix verändert.

Meine Frage:

Kann man das entkoppeln, also z.B. die Lautstärke des Main Output aus dieser Verknüpfung zum Hauptlautstärkeregler rausnehmen?

Bzw. wie macht Ihr das?

Vielen Dank

Peter

Hello!

I have now installed a wireless system in my rack. As connection I use the "Alternate Input". Simply a great opportunity, because there are no more cables at the front and the front entrance can still be used as a "master".

Unfortunately, it is now that the feeding of an MP3 is no longer possible. That means I am forced to use the front entrance instead of the very practical Alternate, if I want to have an MP3 signal added.

My question:

Would it be possible, e.g. the XLR, which I theoretically could use as a stereo input to prove via a software circuit so that a play is possible? So at the point "Input" - "Input Source" just "MP3 over XLR" or something. Since it is not a switch, but a generator (I think that's the name of it), there is nothing mechanically in the way. But I'm not an electronics engineer and I do not know if that's possible. Do you think of something? ;-)?

Thanks and best regards

Peter

Hallo!

Ich habe nichts über die Suchfunktion gefunden. Daher meine Frage:

Ich nutze den Alternate Input zum einschleifen eines MP3-Signals über

ein Y-Kabel. Jetzt will ich ins Rack ein Wireless-System (Shure) einbauen

und dessen Ausgang mit dem Alternate Input verbinden. Soweit, sogut.

Wie muß ich das "verstöpseln", um gleichzeitig meine MP3-Signal zu nutzen?

Danke für die Hilfe

Grüße

Peter

Hallo!

Ich hoffe, das Thema ist nicht zu sehr off topic für dieses Forum...

Ich habe vor, in einem 4U-Rack, vermutlich über dem KPA wegen der Antennen,

nebeneinander einen Shure PSM 300 inear-Sender und einen Shure GLXD-RE4 Drahtlos-Empfänger

zu montieren.

Funktioniert das oder werden sich die beiden Geräte stören?

Danke für die Infos

Grüße

Peter

Hello spazmatron!

Thanks for your answer!

I see, you use the older / other system.

The Problem is:

The GLXD-RE4 - it's the receiver - has the antennas on the back side.

So if you mount the system frontside with the KPA, the KPA is roundabout 5 cm

longer then the Shure. So you can't stand vertically the antennas. That's what I mean.

How I said: I don't have the system and I don't know, if the antennas are on it's base

long enough to reach over the back side of the KPA to stand them vertically.

I think, that can make trouble...

By the way:

Is it possible to mount a Shure PSM 300 inear-system side by side with the GLXD?

Thanks

Peter

Hello!

I'm thinking of buying the new Shure GLXD-RE14. After reading the reports, I hope that the new "RE 14" is better than the previous device.

My question:

Can the problems come about because the Shure is about 5 cm shorter than the KPA (rack)? After all, the antennas can not be set up then. Is that so? I have a GLDX 16 and it works great! I know the GLXD-RE 14 only from the picture and ask, because I want to install it in a rack.

Thanks a lot

Peter

Hello!

Did you use a Firmware chip like the UnO4Kemper?

See this Tutorial:

Regards

Peter

Hello!

First load down from the Download - Section the last RM (2.1.74)

and install it.

Then start RM and Profiler. RM will tell you to update the

last Version of Firmware (5.7.8).

Best regards

Peter