Posts by SWTMLK

My SPDIF Audio glitches all of the sudden. Cables are all connected correctly.
    XLR Audio is 100% fine. Only the SPDIF Connection via Lindy Converter into my interface glitches. With a kind of digital distortion noise, when I'm playing, if there's so signal from the kemper (not playing) no glitch noise.

Please help.

Sadly I'm not aware of a "dual" converter currently on the market. There had been a very few devices in the past but they are EOL since quite a long time ... and they were way more expensive than 2 pieces of these Lindy converters. Maybe Mutec still has something but not sure about that. Even if they have, it will be a lot more expensive as well.

Ok, thanks! Is there any more simple solution ? I just want to be able to reamp already recorded stuff...

Damnit! I knew it could only be a hardware problem at this point... isn't there a converter that does it all in one piece of equipment ?

Thanks for the answer!

Hello Kemper Lovers or in my current state "haters" ;)

I cant get the reamping to work fully.
    First of all my setup:

Logic - Kemper Stage - Audient ID44 interface - Lindy Coax to Toslink 2 way converter

Kemper SPDIF Out goes to Lindy Coax In
    Kemper SPDIF In goes to Lindy Coax Out

Audient Optical In goes to Lindy Tos Out

Audient Optical Out goes to Lindy Tos In

The Lindy has a switch Tos OR Coaxial, dont know which to use, only tos seems to work.

I get the first half of the reamping perfectly done. I play my take and get a clean track 1 and a wet track 2 that has the amp sound from the kemper.
    But when I setup the reamping part, where I send the signal back to the kemper and want to change the sound, it's just the DI track. No kemper influence on it.

On Track 3(reamp) I have the same input as on the wet track 2. And the track 1 is set to spdif output 5/6. The Kemper gets the signal (tuner and input led react) when I hit play in logic. But the signal just doesnt pick up the new sound. Kemper input while reamping is set to SPDIF Input Reamp.

Sorry for the bad description.
    Please help...

Thanks already!

Hey guys,

selling because I want to get the Stage version. So a trade + difference is possible.

It is 100% functional and only has some scratches on the outside.Never had any problems with the Profiler nor the Remote. Every button works!

I also include the fitting Thomann bags!
    If you want I leave all my profiles on it (about 1500), but I can also reset everything.

I got some bigger and higher feet for it, so even a thick guitar cable fits under or you can place it on a cabinet where the handle is on the top.

Since it's the PowerHead version it has a 600W Amp built in, enough to power most guitar cabinets.

All the Cables needed are included (Powercable Kemper, Connection from Remote to Kemper).

Store price was about 2600€ for the bundle.

I'm selling for 2300€.

If you need more pictures or have questions, just ask.

Living in 13187 Berlin, Germany. Shipping possible.

Hey guys,

here's what I'm trying to do:

I want to run 2 Guitars at the same time, so I can play my acoustic, loop some chords, grab the electric (Fender Strat) and play a solo.
    I bought a Y-Cable Adapter so both guitars are plugged into the adapter and the adapter itself runs into the Kemper Front Input.

Problem: The acoustic sounds is changed by the Strat. When the volume at the Strat is off, the acoustic is, too. And as soon as the Strat is plugged in the acoustic sounds a lot thinner and not as full.
    Is there any way I can fix this?
    I didn't want to go with a ABY Box and was hoping that the Y-Adapter was the perfect and easiest solution.

Please help !
    And thanks in advance...

SOLVED!

Support answered today.
    I had to start it in Browser Mode and press SYSTEM + RIG button down until it shows "Initialising Current Rig and Initialising global settings", it took a couple minutes to start and then I had to type in the Date, Time and Name again. Now it works.