Posts by Higher

I just did a test run for the Fortin Meshuggah Amp Kemper profiles by Strange Angles. Sounds absolutely MONSTROUS!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey,
    Check below my demo for The Dagger profile pack. It's killer!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,
    G.

The first pack is an absolute factory standard, but this second one makes it completely full! 8):thumbup:

Get it now with 10% OFF using the following code: GERGOHAJER

It's a MUST HAVE pack for all of the metal guitar players out there who use a Kemper rack, toaster or stage! :thumbup:

Short demonstration of Wicked Tones #DirtyBomb Kemper profile pack which captures the real-deal Ground Zero Ampworks officially! Damn… it’s HOT! 8):thumbup:

Wicked Tones did an amazing job while capturing the tone of the Armored Amplification Sabot 50 amp as a Kemper Amps profile! 8) It just leaves a smile on my face when I jam with it. Hope you guys dig my short demo! :thumbup:

🆕 Live Ready Sound has released their brand new Kemper profile pack which captures the Omega Amps #GRANOPHYRE 🔥🥵

Such a killer amp Mick Thomson can agree it for sure! 💯👌🏻

I remember when I was at NAMM in 2020 I tried this amp almost everyday! 😅
    Kinda satisfying to finally able to jam with it through my Kemper rack 🎸🎛🎚

Highly recommended for all of the metalheads out there!

Such a monster of a pack! :evil:
    Decent profiles from clean tones, through crunch and drive as well. Premium job! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Damn, Live Ready Sound did it again with their latest #BadDreams profile pack! :love:
    Absolutely stunning tones! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Live Ready Sound released their brand new profile pack Triple G yesterday, which captures the Mesa Triple Recto with several boost options like Fortin 33, Blade and Maxon OD808. It's absolutely a monster of a pack.This is my fav right now from LRS! :thumbup:8):thumbup:

Check below and please hit the subscribe button on my channel if you like my demos, it helps me a lot! :love:

Hi there,

I did a short demonstration for Hertz Recording's METAL IMPACT profile pack.
    Highly reccomended for all of the metal heads out there! 8):thumbup:

Hope you dig it!

Cheers,
    Gergo

Hey fellas,
    A short demo of Hertz Recording's "GO" mix ready Kemper Profile pack which focused on METAL. They used their 20+ years experiences in the studio to capture the real characters of world class guitar gears through premium outboard equipments. They worked such bands like Behemoth, Decapitated, Vader and so on...
    Now you can purchase the pack with 10% OFF just use the code: HERTZKEMPER2021

https://shop.hertzrecording.com/shop/

Cheers,

Gergo

I did a short demonstration of the Mike Fortin modded Marshall JVM 210H aimed for heavy chuggy metal guitar tone. Hope you like it! 8):thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com

I can clearly remember how impressed I was with the production of The Impossibility of Reason record when it was released in 2003. I loved the way how it splashed and cupped all over my ear. Looking at it from a 17-year perspective, it still holds its place, so I thought I’d try to recreate the mix, or at least get as close to it as possible to entertain myself. This became the result!

Cheers

Hey,
    I use the Mesa Boogie Dual Recto Rev G since 2005 and I'm still a huge fan of it. Even I use it only with boosted (with the Fortin 33 right now), I tried a decent profile pack by Live Ready Sound to represent the pure unboosted raw sound of the amplifier, which is a pure joy as well. Check below! :thumbup: