Posts by Higher

Hey fellas,

Have you ever tried the Fortin Amp Nameless Suite plugin by Neural DSP?
    I use as a profile in my Kemper with a Mesa Mark IV cab, loaded with Black Shadow speakers.
    I'm more than impressed! :thumbup:
    Here's the result:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Greg

Hi guys,

I would like to show you my side-project's brand new song, which has been released today.
    It's fully tracked with Kemper, both guitar track, and both bass tracks. I hope you dig it! :)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Greg :thumbup:

Hi fellas,

I've got David Laboga's new product to try out, which is an upgrade cable to your passive system into your guitar.
    I did a test with it with a killer Fortin Amplification profile in my Kemper. :thumbup:

Cheers,

Greg

Hey guys,

I tried to tweeked some kind of similar tone for the classic album Roots by Sepultura. It's a bit more modern, but for my ears is heavy as f*ck. :P

External Content youtu.be

Hope you like it!

Cheers,

Greg

Hey buddies,

I would like to show you my band Omega Diatribe.
    Our third record called 'Trinity' has been released in April by Metal Scrap Records.
    This record has been mixed & mastered by one of our favourite producer, Tue Madsen at Antfarm Studios.
    I hope you like it! :thumbup:

If you dig it just hit the Subscribe button and you will find some more! :)

Cheers,

Greg

Any of you guys like Slipknot? It's definitely the lifechanger band for me.
    So, I tried to tweek some similar tone of the record called Iowa with the Kemper. Hope you'll like it!

Cheers,

Greg

Any of you guys like Slipknot? It's definitely the lifechanger band for me.
    So, I tried to tweek some similar tone of the record called Iowa with the Kemper. Hope you'll like it!

Cheers,

Greg

Here's another 10 hi-gain monster. Hope you still not bored with this, haha. :P

External Content youtu.be

Cheers,

Greg

Hey fellas,

Here is the second etap of 10 hi-gain amp shootout. :) Hope you'll like it as well!
    I have so much fun on making this.

Cheers,

Greg

Hey Ash,

Yes, when I'm tracking guitars in the studio with Kemper I always use 2 different amps for each sides, making the tone full.
    It should works in live as well if you have 2 rig. :thumbup:

I did a short shootout with the Mesa Boogie Dual Recto (left side) & Peavey 6534+ (right side) with the same Mesa Oversized 4x12 cab.

I will do the same with the Mesa Boogie Dual Recto Rev F & Diezel VH 4.

I'm not thinking yet to share my presets, for the time being I just dig how the Kemper sounds under my hands. :)
    But if you guys dig the tones, I can share it in the future! :saint:

Cheerio