Posts by Mynameismud

Yes (sorry for the delay in getting back to you). This part especially :

"If you did want to use a guitar cab AND a powered full range cab, you can change the settings so that the master volume only controls the volume for monitor out (which is the input section for your guitar cab), but doesn't alter the volume for the main outs (where you would connect a full range cab (i think)).

This way you can use the volume control on the full range cab for that on its own, and use the master volume on the Kemper to change volume independently for the regular guitar cab."

Right now I am using a 4X12 with the cab sim off- but for profiles like Top Jimmy etc . I wouldn't want my 4X12 coloring the sound. I mean I could plug a non powered full range into the powered out on the kemper but I thought it would be cool to be able switch from the 4X12 to full range on the fly.

Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated

Yes sir The part where you talk about changing settings to control volumes is what I was trying to figure out.

I am using my Kemper powered Rack at home with my 4X12 Cab w/ V30’s connected to the 600watt output.

I would like to get a powered full range speaker and connect it to the unpowered output on the rack so I can use it for profiles from rig manager and purchased rig packs.

Will I be able to MUTE my 4X12 cab to play through the powered full range speaker and vice versa - play through my 4X12 cab while muting the full range?

Can this be controlled through Kemper rack settings?

- Thanks in advance!

You just need a USB-a to USB-b cable, male-to-male. Then you hook it up, and it couldn't be any easier.

Like this: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonB…gid=pla-83922868406&psc=1

Edit: Regarding the packs, yes there is a difference. The Top Jimi profiles on Rig Exchange are just a sampling of what they have to offer, just so you can see if you like the way they profile (that's important).A full pack would have many more settings/channels/profiles than what you see on RE.

Thanks!

Hello,
    I am not very computer savvy (to say the least) so I like to make sure of something before I try it - especially on something like the Kemper.

I have been reading and learning about the Kemper and I can't find an answer to my question so who better to ask than those who know.

How do you install a purchased rig pack onto the Kemper profiler without a USB flash? (I am pretty sure it is done through Rig manager but how exactly? )

Also- is there any difference in the Top Jimi Rig pack you can buy and the one I see Kemper has on Rig Manager?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.