Posts by Juluxx

if you doubt of ur gear, need to control all, technic and sound.

and the appreciation of a sound tone and gear is very personal.

In fact, there're rigs that are supposedly superb and It's phoney. (all Mr Britt who are extra, no discussion).

Kemper will have to make his online shop of profiles.

personally, I use "AC clean - SM57" Rig from Kemper Inc. and Vibrolux to test the "neutral" sound and compare respond of instrument and speakers, but it's myself reference. after we used to listen your guitar with a rig or another...

So far I can see the Trio+ is great for practise and jamming with yourself. That’s why I want the Trio.

On the other hand our drummer is often absent I am looking for an easy way for our band to have a nice groove support for rehearsal. That’s why I am looking for beatbuddy.

Thanks ashtweth I am not aware about SDRUM have to look into this.!

if you just need drummer, -> beatBuddy.

The software is "Band in a box" based midi sample. it's great to jam or in friendly use, you'r right

With trio+ it's just awesome looper to jam.

I use it in direct mode, in directOut/return of KPA. But there're a send/return into Trio+, and normally it's better to put KPA into this loop.

So BeatBuddy is only Drums and need the Mac to organise it.

Trio+ learn what you play,

and create bass and drums in rythme and tonality that you played. it's awesome to jam.

you can create songs and organize your jam in 5 sections. with 10 song by SD card.

I regret many little things but if you want create a complete song , it's better with a computer.

Seriously, i listen a progression that I like... i arrive in home, i played chords, and 2 minutes after, I jam. It's just pleasant.

to work scales too or to work scales in changing mode.

if U spent 1 hour to clic and clic and clic to do something into a computer for a backing tracks and during this time you dont play...

The DSP is indeed in the EOL stage but won't be discontinued until around 2023 (according to NXP's website which supports the DSP for 15 years after the initial introduction which in the case of this DSP was 2008) which possibly leaves the option of Field Programmable Grid Array chips to try and rebuild custom features of the DSP in new hardware since using something like a SHARC or similar may not cut it without a massive overhaul of the code, which is no easy undertaking. The features of the Motorolla 56k DSP are unique to audio manipulation and solely designed from the ground up for that very purpose so a general CPU may not give the same bang for buck. FPGAs are the next logical step as far as I can see because they can be custom programmed to emulate these special features of the DSP and still (hopefully) keep the heat/performance envelope the same.

The ARM7 is not fast for data manipulation or transfer, but very good for real-time calculation. The problem will be more commercial, maybe this type of processor will no longer be manufactured... or very expensive... but it's not tomorrow 8o

In satellites, there are processors that are not really powerful but very accurate and reliable. as KPA :P

G10 it's great at home. Very easy to use. but I don't plug base on USB of Kemper. prefer put the base of G10 away from Kemper and home wifi too. Works perfect.