Posts by addazerty

Hi, I'm currently running the 7.5.3 beta on my kemper stage and when I try to change the value of the Low Filter on RM it shows numbers as if it was a gain value (3.5, 9.8, etc) instead of showing the value of the frequency from where to cut (120 Hz).

The value is correct on my Stage though, so nothing really dramatic, just little pickle.

Everytime I encounter an issue updating from RM, it's always because my USB port has a problem (connected to an usb 2.0 instead of usb 3.0 for instance). Try changing ports when updating, you might be lucky.

For instance I usually use my trackpad on my macbook pro and it can be very frustrating. Then I have to do it on my Stage, which goes against the idea that you can do everything via Rig Manager. It's a little thing, but it would change drastically my will to tweak my profiles.
    I don't know how hard it is to code it though.

Hi there, maybe I am wrong but I find tedious the fact that you have to fine turn the buttons on rig manager 3 to add a value.

Why isn't it possible to simply enter the value wih your keyboard ? If i want a gain of 4.7, I should be able to enter it instead of trying to turn it to the right value.

It is even more critical for stuff like reverb or delay values, I'm finding difficult to get the 100% / 100% value for delays as an exemple.

If it is possible to enter with the keyboard values, let me konw how !

Best regards !

Kemper release 7.1.11 doesn’t seem to reliably communicate with latest rig manager beta 3 anymore. When you select a profile in RM, the profile sometimes is selected in the Kemper but not always. About 50% of the time it doesn’t work. Anybody with the same problem ?

Release 7.1.8 with related RM release worked much better in selecting profiles.

Hi there, i have the exact same results. Changes on the profiler or changes from the editor are not seen. The other problem I've seen is duplicating rigs doesn't work, when i duplicate a rig, i rename it and it disapears. I have to redo all my performances directly on my stage...

Hi guys !

I'm in need of information about midi capabilities of the kemper.

For live purposes, I need to be able to trigger the play button of Ableton (in order to play to the click of every song of our live set).

Right now, I know that the kemper profiler only sends PC midi messages when engaging a performance slot (up to 2 messages). The issue I have is that Ableton is seeing the message but the play button is only triggering with a CC message... I saw that a way around would be to use a software that converts PC messages into CC messages, so I'll try that.

On the other hand using a switch of sorts to trigger the sequence is also something I'd like to be able to do.

My question is : since it is possible to send CC messages from the kemper via expression pedals and using the pedal to midi setting, would it be possible to have a Tap tempo pedal going into the kemper and use it as a switch sending CC midi messages to trigger ableton ?

Sorry if it is a stupid question but I'm kind of lost right now...

Thanks in advance !

Adrien

Hi guys ! My band (When waves collide) just released its first EP.

We are a post rock band from France and all my guitars were recorded on my kemper Profiler !

Let me know what you think about it. As mentionned in the past, if you guys are interested, most of my profiles are free and it would be a pleasure to share them !

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some other links if you are interested :

lnkfi.re/wwc_EPI

https://linktr.ee/whenwavescollide

Long live the profiler !

Adrien

The second video here :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi guys, Here are 2 videos of my band performing live and I used my Kemper !

We are releasing this October 15th an EP and all my guitars were recorded with the kemper !

http://bit.ly/facebook_wwc

Just Updated mine (doing a back up before hand on a usb stick) and everything went fine !
    All my performances are working fine. (Got scared because my remote was showing "Updating resources") though ! )

The preset management is so convenient now !

Hi there.

I just realized I never introduced myself !

My name is Adrien and I'm from France (well Reunion Island actually but I'm living in Paris).

I used to be a pedal and amp fanatic, but that was before I got myself a Kemper Profiler. I eventually ditched all my pedals and only work with the kemper and its remote.

I am part of post rock band (When Waves Collide), on our way to record our first record. I am currently waiting for the reverb update like no one has ever waited for anything before.

Here is a demo we did a long time ago :

External Content soundcloud.com

By the way if you are French and have some information on how to get a gig in Paris, I'm eager to get in touch with you !

Cheers !

Adrien

Here is the exact sound i'm trying to get :

External Content soundcloud.com

Pretty sure there is a work around to have something that is near it (using a phaser I guess)